The Hershey’s Kiss was created in 1907. It’s not quite known where Hershey came up with the name “Kiss” but it’s not any secret that the sweet treat has been enjoyed by many. As a child, I thought it was funny to tell someone “I have a kiss for you!” I’d pull out a foiled wrapped treat with a paper flume that read KISSES. Probably not that original but it was fun just the same.
World Trade Jewelers introduced The Hershey Kiss Jewelry Collection in 2009. The line consists of pendants, bracelets, earrings, rings and cufflinks at various price points. Styles range from base metal kisses ($7.99-$19.99) all the way up to 14 kt or 18 kt micro pave diamond kisses ($795-$9995). There’s something for every budget!
I was sent the Small Sterling Silver Flat Back Hershey’s Kiss Pendant w/ diamond accent on the plume to review. The piece arrived in the cutest kiss shaped box with the statement “A Kiss That Lasts Forever” imprinted on it. The Kiss measures 10MM in height and 4MM at the base. The Hershey’s Kiss includes a 18 inch (16 inch with a 2 inch extension) sterling silver rollo chain. The actual kiss pendant is a very high quality sterling silver charm and the diamond accent really completes the piece. It retails for $49.99 and I feel is a fitting price for a piece of quality jewelry. The identifiable pendant is simple for everyday wear or perfect for a night out on the town. I have received numerous compliments on my necklace, from my 10 year old niece who fell in love with it to older women who have commented on how pretty it is. It definitely has been a conversation piece!
There have been a number of celebrities spotted sporting the Hershey Pendant too. Carmen Electra, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Shannon Elizabeth have been photographed with their pendants. You don’t have to be a celebrity to wear this line. Again, I am positive that everyone can find one they like with a price tag to match. These pendants would make a super sweet gift for Mother’s Day which will be here before you know it! I am in love with Hershey’s Kiss Jewelry. “What better way to show someone you love them than with a kiss?” How sweet is that?
You can view the entire line and find local stores that carry this line by visiting the website. Hershey Kiss Jewelry by World Trade Jewelers are generously offering one of our readers a Kiss Pendant of their own!
GIVEAWAY: One That’s IT Mommy reader will win a 15mm Sterling Silver Flat Back Hershey’s Kiss Pendant w/ diamond accent on the plume (as pictured above)
REQUIRED ENTRY – Visit Hershey Kiss Jewelry and tell us which item is your favorite!
Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count
Optional Bonus Entries – Each entry MUST BE in a separate comment and are worth one point unless otherwise noted.
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Like us on Facebook
- Like Hershey’s Kiss Jewelry on Facebook
- Follow Hershey Kiss Jewelry on Twitter
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Leave a comment on a non giveaway post
- Please enter ONE of our other current giveaways (Do not enter all of our current giveaways!!! You will receive three extra entries total.) (Comment #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – I entered to win a Hershey Kiss Sterling Silver Kiss pendant @ThatsITMommy http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=10114 come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra)
This giveaway will run through midnight on March 22, 2011 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (18+).
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received the Sterling Silver Hershey’s Kiss Pendant mentioned in this post to facilitate this review. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or aervice. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.