I love wearing flip flops during the summer. Especially now that I have discovered a company called Sanuk. I am pretty sure that I will be sporting my new Yoga Mat Flip Flops into the cooler months of Fall. I am already planning on purchasing a pair of their “chill lined” Sidewalk Surfers to wear during the winter months.
Sanuk is a shoe company that was started in 1997 by Jeff Kelly who made sandals out of inner tubes and outdoor rugs! They have expanded the line to include many variations of their Sidewalk Surfer and multiple styles of flip flops. Sanuk Sidewalk Surfers may look like shoes but their website says, “they are not shoes they are sandals!” Their flip flops are unquestionably sandals. Sanuk’s goal is to ‘provide creatively inspired yet thoughtfully designed products for the global outdoor community.” They sponsor professional surfers such as Donavon Frankenreiter and Dave Rastovich plus rock climbers Chris Sharma and Randy Leavitt. Sanuk’s line of footwear is original and fun. They have styles ranging from flip flops made of Indoor/Outdoor carpets to Yoga mats and even beer cozies! Their products are available in toddler/children’s and men and women’s sizes.
Adeline and I were lucky enough to each receive a pair of flip flops to review. I chose the Yoga Mat flip flops and a pair called Lazy Brat for Adeline. The Yoga Mat flip flops are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. They are amazing. There is also a large selection of colors to choose from so you can get a pair to match everything!! The ones I received were called Nefertiti Sandals because of the Egyptian design on them. They retail for $28 which is a great price for the quality and comfort of these flip flops!
The pair we chose for Adeline are called Lazy Brats and retail for $20. Lazy Brats feature an anatomical molded foot bed with arch support and toe and a wide waterproof strap. They are sized x-small and small plus come with a back strap. I chose a pair in white with hot pink. They are really cute and Adeline loves them! As soon as they arrived she had to put them on and showed everyone her new flip flops. White may not be the best color shoes for a child’s shoe but they are easy to clean. We have already purchased two more pairs of Sanuks since these arrived. A pair of Beer Cozy’s for dad and another pair of Gaga Mats for me (the first pair always seem to disappear into my teenage daughter Kaleigh’s room! So now we all have a pair. I can’t wait to try out the Sidewalk Surfers and now Kaleigh really wants a pair of Tube Flops! You can see all the styles on Sanuks site, www.sanuk.com.
– That’s IT Mommy Friends, Erika and Adeline
GIVEAWAY: Sanuk are generously offering one reader (1) pair of children’s sandals of winner’s choice!
REQUIRED ENTRY – Visit www.sanuk.com and tell us what your favorite Sanuks are.
(Remember if this REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count)
Optional Bonus Entries – Leave each extra entry in a separate comment.
- Follow @sanukfootwear on twitter (let us know who you are) (1 extra)
- Subscribe to Sanuk on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/SanukFootwear (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed or email (or tell us that you already do – must be verified to count) (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Like us on Facebook (let us know who you are) (1 extra)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID) (1 extra)
- Blog about this giveaway (leave the link) (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs (1 extra)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways. (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – I just entered to win a pair of Sanuks via @thatsitmommy and @sanukfootwear http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=5613) – come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra)
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received the above mentioned Sanuks to facilitate this review. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.
This giveaway will run through midnight on Sept 1, 2010 (PST) with winner being announced sometime on or before Sept 3, 2010 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (18+).