No matter where I am going I like to have my camera. My ugly old camera bag …not so much. I hate toting it around because 1.) it is ugly and 2.) I am carrying an extra bag in addition to my purse and with kids I usually end up carrying lots of extra items. I recently started carrying bigger purses and would throw my camera into my purse when I was in a rush. It was never the safest option for one of my most precious material possessions and I was always afraid of damaging it. The perfect solution to this came in the form of a moss green vintage style purse/camera bag by Jo totes.
Jo totes let me choose a camera bag to review and as soon as I looked at the assorted styles I knew I had to have the rose style! I was in love with the bag from the image and even more in love when it arrived at my door. The green color is the perfect compliment to my mostly black wardrobe. The bag is made from a water resistant top quality faux leather with a cotton retro vine interior pattern. It looks like a high end purse. The difference is that the entire bag is padded with a 1/2” of foam that is sewn into the lining on all four sides and the bottom so my camera is protected. There are five adjustable foam pads with two soft velcro panels for the perfect placement. This way I can safely keep my camera and lens protected and my everyday items such as phone, keys and wallet separate.
The interior features two open pockets and one zippered pocket to safely store items such as cash or business cards and there is an additional zipper pocket on the exterior. The bag also comes with a removable (adjustable) cross body strap. This bag measures 16 3/4” x 11” x 6” so it is big enough to carry my camera and an extra lens with all of my other items. The size is perfect for everyday use. I might even be found carrying it without my camera on occasion! Jo totes features an assortment of “camera bags for ladies” and I guarantee you will have a hard time choosing a favorite. The rose style that I chose comes in 9 color choices and all of them are gorgeous. This bag retails for $89 which may seem pricey but for the stylish look and the amount of protection that my camera is getting is worth it! I am so excited to retire my plain old Nikon camera bag to the attic.
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will receive a Jo totes of their choice. This giveaway is open to US residents only (18+). Ends 11/16/11.
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, visit Jo totes and tell us which bag you would choose if you won. Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Like Jo totes on Facebook
- Follow Jo totes on Twitter
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – #Win a Jo tote Camera Bag via @thatsitmommy & @jototes http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=18229 #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on November 16, 2011 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received a bag from Jo totes free of charge to facilitate this review. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.