I was eight years old when I picked out my first pair of glasses. My choice of frames were limited and the pair I wound up with were, well…ugly. Since then I’ve worn many styles of glasses as well as contact lenses. I’m extremely near-sighted therefore I need to wear smaller frames to support the corrective lenses. Have choosing frames gotten easier? Not necessarily. Frames have come a long way and are actually fashionable! All of the styles and colors can be overwhelming! AND glasses can be costly. I do have to admit that price point trumps style and designer labels for me.
GlassesUSA.com offers frames and lenses at extremely reasonable prices for women and men and you can take your time selecting a pair from the comfort of your home. Prescription glasses start at $38 and the quality frames are 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Eyeglasses reflect your personality. Pick a style with color to add flair to your wardrobe. Maybe you are looking for something simpler and a rimless frame is the way to go. The GlassesUSA.com’s HELP section is available if you need advice on how to select the best frame for you. The feature I really liked is the Virtual Mirror. Take a picture of yourself (or upload one) and try on a pair! Here I am modeling the Niko style in Brown. I actually really like this frame! You can even share your favorite frames with friends.
GlassesUSA makes purchasing online eyeglasses a breeze! They truly want you to be happy with your purchase and if for some reason, you’re not satisfied with your glasses you may return them for a refund or a new pair of glasses:
– Full refund in case your glasses were made incorrectly, were defective, or with the wrong prescription.
– We offer an easy exchange, full store credit, or 50% refund, if you don’t like your glasses or for any other reason.
Ready to buy glasses? Make sure you take advantage of their current discounts:
- Take 20% off your entire order of $80 or more and get FREE US shipping with the code: FS20
- Take 10% off any order of prescription glasses. Code: Blog10
Yes, you can buy glasses at affordable prices right from home and look cool in them! This busy IT mommy gives www.glassesusa.com a thumbs up!
* This is a sponsored post. We did receive monetary compensation for this post. That’s IT Mommy received did not receive product. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.