We visit Knott’s Berry Farm a few times a year and it’s always a fun filled day for my family! I especially like visiting around the holidays! The Peanuts Gang and the theme park are dressed in their holiday best. There are always fun shows to see and of course the rides are a blast. My daughter can’t wait until she’s tall enough to ride the extreme roller coasters. I personally can wait for that moment but I know she’s dying to ride the big rides with her dad! Knott’s has been expanding the park and having an annual pass would make visiting the park a breeze. There’s always something new to see at Knott’s and there’s just never enough time to see everything.
I’ve created a scrapbook of my Knott’s visits and here are five of my favorite memories from the park!
1) My daughter’s first time at an amusement park. This is our first family photo at Knott’s Berry Farm. My daughter is so little! I adore this picture.
2) The Halloween Parade was so cool. The energy was positive and the kids were having a wonderful time in the parade. Lucy grabbed my daughter’s hand as they led the parade through Camp Snoopy. It was seriously one of the cutest moments ever!
3) Meeting the Peanuts! I’m just a sucker for photo opps with characters especially Woodstock.
4) Spending New Year’s Eve at Knott’s Berry Farm. This was a first for us! We’ve never spent NYE at a theme park so we were thrilled to countdown under the stars with Snoopy! We were given festive party supplies to get into the spirit! Riding the bumper cars close to midnight was so fun!
5) Food & drinks! Beer tasting at Knott’s Towering Topiary Gardens? Yes, please! Sometimes us adults want to sit back and have a drink. Knott’s offers various eateries around the park including Johnny Rockets but my favorite is the funnel cake! Yum!!
6) Water fun! We visited Soak City for the first time last year. The park is awesome! Not too big, not too small and my daughter had a BLAST! Soak City is perfect for cooling down during the hot summer months.
An annual pass makes total sense if you want to enjoy Knott’s year round. I would love to have a season pass to come and go as I please. A Regular Season Pass is as low as 6 payments of $14.00! What?? The Platinum Season Pass is 6 payments of $32. That price includes free parking, unlimited visits to Soak City OC and all Cedar Fair parks. Now, that’s a deal! Can you picture your summer now??
If you want to try your luck at winning tickets then visit Knott’s Facebook page where they are featuring their Knott’s Season Pass Ticket giveaway! I’m definitely entering!
* This is not a sponsored post
OMGosh!!! Teagan as a baby! So cute! Gotta love Knott’s Berry Farm!
OMG … Teagan’s face in that ride is priceless! Love seeing her grow up at Knott’s.
Teagan and I have something in common: we don’t like roller coasters! haha I have a picture on one with that exact face and immediately shutting my eyes tight and humming in pain haha
Can you believe we’ve lived here 7 years and have still not gone?! We’re crazy for PEANUTS characters so we’re going to head over to the link and see about that Season Pass Giveaway. THANKS!!