I recently attended an event hosted by Disney Baby. Earlier this month they launched their new website which not only has their full (and ever-expanding) product line, but is also a growing community for moms to visit and share.
The new Disney Baby website has many great features. It is organized time of day or activity, so if you are looking for products “on-the-go”, all related products such as diaper bags and Pack N’ Play will be in that section. There are also activity cards on the site that give you helpful hints to bond with your baby at different ages and stages. One very helpful section that is within each is access to several checklists that you can download and print, such as their “Day Out Checklist” . And in case you’re looking for a Disney-inspired baby name, they have that on there, too!
Another fun feature is your ability to upload your own photos which will display immediately on the website. You can even tag your photo (such as “feeding”) so that it will be displayed on the wall of the feeding section only. These photos are continually updated and it adds a nice, personal touch to the site.
Disney Baby also has a full product line for little ones age 0-24 months. Adorable cuddly bodysuits with Disney graphics applied in unique and fun ways. My favorite on-hand at the event is this 101 Dalmation-inspired one (just one of their many black and white designs):
For those that love bold prints they have a full line with Neon graphics and if you prefer more subdued tones, their Sketchbook line is a perfect fit. I love the two-row snap design, so the bodysuit can grow with your baby. This “Grow with me” philosophy runs throughout many of their products, and helps stretch your budget a little further. Their clothing line is intelligently designed. For example, their footed pajamas have rows of snaps down both legs. No more struggling to get your babies leg into that other side! They have recently added coordinating products to their clothing line, such as pants (which have an option to roll up with a snap so it can grow with your baby, too!), bibs, hats, hoodies and more.
In addition to expanding their clothing line, they are also licensing with many of my long-time favorite baby companies. Through Graco they will soon be introducing a Minnie line to include a Pack N’ Play, cradle, carseat swing and stroller.
My favorite product for small spaces is the Lion King Activity center. It has a smaller footprint than your typical activity center, without sacrificing any of the toys that keep your baby entertained. Another cool feature is the adjustable footboard, which can be moved without disassembling the entire product.
Their licensing with Born Free has led to some adorably designed products for feeding and pacification. I love the thoughtful placement of the design and that it doesn’t just have a character, but also sets a scene from the movie, such as the setting sun and the giraffes:
And due to their partnership with Giggle, these stores now carry a line of Eco-friendly Organic dolls for $25:
Check IT Out: Visit their website for more fun and to see their full product line! Products in the Disney Baby line are currently available on Amazon, at Target, Babies R Us and Giggles.
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will receive the Disney Baby prize Pack pictured above! The bundle includes three (3) bodysuits and 0ne (1) rattle (winner’s choice!). This giveaway is open to US residents only (18+). Ends 3/30/12. CLOSED
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, visit http://www.disneybaby.com/ and tell us something you like about the site. Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Like Disney Baby on Facebook
- Follow Disney Baby on Twitter
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – #Win a Disney Baby prize pack via @thatsitmommy @disneybaby http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=22586 #giveaway #baby) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on March 30, 2012 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy attended the event and received a gift bag free of charge to facilitate this review. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.