This fun heart craft project is perfect for all ages. Kids love ripping and scrunching up the tissue paper.
What you’ll need:
- Pink,white and red (or any color you want your heart) tissue paper, cut into 1” squares
- White craft glue
- Piece of card stock or construction paper
- Pencil with an eraser
How to make it:
- Cut out a heart shape from the construction paper or card stock.
- Put white craft glue into the center of the heart, shaped like a heart.
- Using the eraser end of a pencil, place the eraser into the center of a tissue paper square. Twist the tissue paper square around the eraser and dot it onto the glue. Continue this process until entire heart is covered with tissue paper.
- For younger kids who have trouble working the pencil steps, allow them to wad up the tissue paper squares and press them directly onto the glue with their fingers.
- You can design anyway you want. Kaleigh decided just to do the border of her heart. There is no perfect way (as you can see by my pictures). Have fun!!