Considering Las Vegas for a family getaway? Las Vegas may be known as Sin City, but the odds are in this glitzy town you’ll hit the family-fun jackpot.
My family visited the Adventuredome at Circus Circus earlier this year. The Junior rides are perfect for the little ones. My daughter and her cousin enjoyed Miner Mike (tot size roller coaster) which is suitable for kids between 33 and 58 inches tall. The kids also enjoyed the B.C. Bus and Drifters (ferris wheel). You must be at least 42 inches to ride these two rides solo unless your accompanied by a paying adult. There’s a little bit for everyone at the Adventuredome and what a great place to have a birthday party!
Circus Circus is currently offering THE ultimate Vegas escape packages!
Offering one of the best summer values on The Strip, Circus Circus invites guests to enjoy low rates and All You Can Eat All Day passes at the Circus Buffet for only $20 per day per guest.
Cost: Rates start at $22.95 per night plus tax
Save over $260 in attractions. Book a two night stay and get discounts on attractions including: Adventuredome, the Roller Coaster at New York-New York, Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay, the Dolphin Habitat at The Mirage, Lance Burton tickets at Monte Carlo, Tournament of Kings at Excalibur, Titanic Exhibition and Bodies Exhibit at Luxor, and The Lion King at Mandalay Bay!
Cost: Rates start at $38.95 per night plus tax
Availability: Now through September 5, 2010
Enjoy summer fun at The Castle and receive:
- 2-for-1 tickets to Tournament of Kings
- 2-for-1 admission to The Adventuredome at Circus Circus
- 2-for-1 Magic Motion Ride admission
- Ten (10) Free Play Passes at Fantasy Faire
- 20% off Admission to Bodies…The Exhibition and Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition at Luxor
- Buy 1 Get 1 50% off admission at The Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay
Cost: Rates start at $56 per night plus tax
Availability: Now through September 30, 2010
Reservations: www.excalibur.com or (877) 750-5464
Promotional Code: XFPK10
Would you like to explore outside of Las Vegas? Make sure to visit the Hoover Dam. The Hoover Dam impounds Lake Mead and is located 35 miles outside of Las Vegas in Boulder City. Click here for more info. Or maybe take a hike and explore the beauty of Red Rock Canyon. Wildlife, vegetation and cultural resources can round out your fun filled Las Vegas trip! More here.
Make sure to bring sunblock and prepare for hot Vegas days. Unless of course you’re staying at the Circus Circus or Excalibur. The AC is wonderful!
* We did not receive any compensation or product for this post. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.