I can’t tell you how many times I’ve belted out those words in my best karaoke rock star voice! Come on, admit it, you have to. Bon Jovi has been around since the 80s and have over 12 albums. I’m sure you’ve sang one of their hits in the car or in the shower or maybe Prom? 😉
Bon Jovi has been one of my favorite hair metal bands since I was a teen. Seeing them live in concert always made for a fun Girls Night Out (GNO). What a night! We would lose our voices from screaming the words to Livin’ On a Prayer, Runaway and Bad Medicine (just to name a few). We would swoon over Jon Bon Jovi and his leather pants. The last time I saw Bon Jovi was in Boston. My friend and I were in the front row, it was raining and we touched Jon’s feet (sigh). We had an amazing GNO time. I even remember a stranger hugging me because he was soooo happy to be there. Bon Jovi = happiness.
Ok ladies, they are back. Bon Jovi’s Because We Can tour is rocking through So Cal this month. Catch the boys at the Honda Center on October 9th or the Staples center on October 11. Have you planned your GNO? (or for me a Mom’s Night Out! My, how things have changed!)
Here are the TOP 5 REASONS A BON JOVI CONCERT MAKES A GREAT GIRLS NIGHT OUT
5. The line for the ladies room might be long, but the men’s room will be empty!
Yes, it’s true and we all know that visiting the ladies room is a group effort.
4. No one’s gonna judge you when you’re shouting “I’LL BE THERE FOR YOU…!”
Don’t deny it!
3. Because secretly you and your girlfriends have always wanted to resurrect your big hair.
Grab the Aqua-Net and tease that hair!
2. Because We Can, ladies.
1. Jon. Bon. Jovi.
This one should actually be reasons 1-5.
Look for me! I’ll be the one screaming my guts out and crying, Jon, I love you!!! (I’m kinda kidding.) Learn more about the Bon Jovi Because We Can tour here.
I’m a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride
I’m wanted dead or alive
Guess what?? I am giving away Bon Jovi tickets!! That’s right, one lucky winner will receive a pair of tickets to the Staples Center performance on Friday October 11th.
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will receive 2 tix to see Bon Jovi on October 11th at the Staples Center. This giveaway is open to US residents only (18+). Ends 10/7/13 Midnight PST
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, tell us your favorite Bon Jovi song. Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – #Win 2 Tix to see Bon Jovi’s #BecauseWeCan tour at the @StaplesCenter via @thatsitmommy http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=34533 #losangeles) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on October 7, 2013 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 24 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. We will attend the Bon Jovi concert free of charge to facilitate this review. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.