Do you have what it takes to be an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. or fight along side the Heroes of the Marvel Universe?
Step into The Marvel Experience!
As a new S.H.I.E.L.D. recruit in training, you will swing with Spider-Man, smash with Hulk, fly with Iron Man and more, to save the world against Red Skull, M.O.D.O.K. and an army of Adaptoids.
Your journey will take you through an interactive, “first-person” experience that covers over two acres and seven colossal Domes. Immerse yourself in 360-degree, 3-D stereoscopic projections, a life-size Avengers’ Quinjet and a state-of-the-art 4-D motion ride.
Multiple zones and activity areas with the latest interactive technology, including augmented reality, multi-person gaming, and RIFD progress tracking, so you can see yourself in action. Take a break at the hero-themed dining area and grab some exclusive Marvel collectibles before continuing your training mission.
If you are a Marvel fan, like I am, you will not want to miss this unique, state-of-the-art experience when it makes a tour stop in a city near you.
Currently only four dates have been announced for The Marvel Experience – North American Tour:
• Phoenix, AZ (The Domes at Salt River Fields-Talking Stick) – Dec. 12, 2014 – Jan. 3, 2015
• Dallas, TX (The Domes at The Cotton Bowl-Fairpark) – Jan. 9, 2015 – Feb. 1, 2015
• San Diego, CA (The Domes at Del Mar Fairgrounds) – Feb. 7, 2015 – Feb. 22, 2015
• San Francisco, CA (The Domes at AT&T Park-Lot A) – Feb. 27, 2015 – Mar. 22, 2015
(All dates, cities and venues listed above are subject to changes)
Tickets are on sale now at Ticketmaster. General admission looks to be about $40. VIP Packages are available in two tier levels:
• S.H.I.E.L.D. Special Operative VIP Package ($99), includes access to the Marvel-Themed VIP Lounge, priority access to the experience and the Simularium Theatre, limited edition screen print poster signed/numbered by artist, Spider-Man Climbing Wall photo, customized merchandise item to commemorate your heroic day, premium parking and on-site concierge.
• S.H.I.E.L.D. Level 9 VIP Package ($179), includes all of the perks of the Special Operative Package, but also includes an official S.H.I.E.L.D. badge with case, S.H.I.E.L.D. recruit picture featured throughout the domed complex and non-transferable return pass to the show.
(VIP tickets are not tied to any particular time slot, so you can arrive at any convenient time for you during normal operating hours)
For a more information on tour dates and The Marvel Experience, visit www.themarvelexperiencetour.com.