Well, my dear partners in Thanksgivings-gone-wrong, we’ve come to the close of our blog series on the Countdown to a Mishap-Free Thanksgiving with Walmart. I have had a wonderful time reading your posts. They’ve made me laugh with empathy, smack my head against my forehead saying “oh no!” and nod in acknowledgement of the truly wise tips you have shared. I hope you have all enjoyed reading each other’s posts too. As I once read on the back of an herbal tea box, “the only value in a mistake is what is learned from it.” So let’s all learn from what we have shared with each other and make this a great Thanksgiving! Will new mistakes be made? Probably but at least we’ll know we aren’t alone in our fumbles.
As promised, we’re announcing the winner of the $50 Walmart Gift Card, selected randomly from all of the entries submitted. Congratulations to Jennifer M. who has been notified and is over-the-moon happy about it. She can be quoted as saying: “My jaw just dropped-woohoo!”
The incredibly helpful Countdown to a Mishap-free Thanksgiving is still jam-packed with helpful tips, videos and recipes to help you get through the holiday. Be sure to check it out for nuggets such as:
- Ideas for interesting side dishes
- Non-traditional menu ideas
- A clever way to send home leftovers with a twist
- Ways to make post-meal clean-up easier and more fun
- And this video featuring Chef Richard Ingraham’s Kitchen Safety and Meal Planning Tips:
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. Erin received a gift card from Walmart as part of the campaign. GThis will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.