Family time at the dinner table is important so I try to spend as little time in the kitchen as much as I can. I’m all about simple recipes. BUT that does not mean I want to sacrifice flavor! I was excited to try out Tyson Boneless Any’tizer Wyngz. This would be the first time I’ve tried this product and I was intrigued by their new flavors- Sweet Garlic Glazed and Mango Habanero! The chicken is all white meat, super easy to cook and can be added to pretty much any meal or enjoyed on their own. Just pop them in the oven or microwave.
The Sweet Garlic Glazed was used as a pizza topping. The Mango Habanero Wyngz was part of an appetizer platter this weekend. Yum!
Sweet Garlic Glazed and Potato pizza
Pizza! I try to get creative with pizza toppings especially since we make it once a week! I planned this meal out and it was an quick visit to the grocery store.
What you need:
- Sweet Garlic Glazed Any’tizers Boneless Wyngz
- Ultra thin and crispy pizza crust
- Pizza Sauce. (I used 7 oz.)
- Your favorite cheese. (I used 16 ozs of a 3 cheese blend.)
- Baby Fingerling Potatoes. I used about 8 potatoes.
How to make:
- Prepare the Wyngz and potatoes first. Follow instructions on packaging on baking time. I used 1/2 bag of Wyngz.
- Bake or boil the potatoes.
- Prepare the crust with sauce and cheese.
- Cut up the Wingyz and potatoes and sprinkle over the pizza.
- Place on a pizza stone in the center of stove.
- Cook pizza for 10-13 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
Viola! The pizza was a hit and it only took me about 30 minutes prep time!
Perfect for a quick Saturday lunch. I used items that I already had in my fridge and my family was snacking away within 15 minutes.
What I included for our plate:
- Veggies of your choice. I included broccoli, cherry tomatoes, carrots and celery.
- Any’tizers Boneless Wyngz in Mango Habanero flavor
- I added french fries as requested by my daughter.
- Ranch dressing for dipping.
Avocados and cheese are other items that can be included. Our platter was gone in a matter of minutes. The Mango Habanero has a kick to it and the ranch dressing balanced out the heat! Yum!
The Sweet Garlic Glazed was my family’s favorite of the two flavors. This flavor worked really well as a pizza topping. Not overly sweet and the potatoes nicely complimented the chicken. I’m already thinking about my next meal! I’ll toss the rest of the chicken onto a salad with walnuts and a side of bread. Tyson Any’tizer Wyngz are available at Walmart. Happy eating!
Check out Tyson for more flavors, products and recipes!
I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias® and Tyson #cbias #SocialFabric. Opinions are my own.