Being a mom is not a glamorous job, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t let ourselves feel pretty.
Release your inner supermodel with luxurious soap and bath products by Yves Rocher, the French maker of botanical beauty products.
Wash away the stressful day of slinging tator tots and changing nappies with with Pur Desir de Pivoine’s Shower Gel or Liquid Hand Soap and the beautiful fresh scents of peony will transport you. Your skin will be left soft, clean and lightly fragranced. Priced at $14 these products can help you escape without breaking the bank.
Better yet imagine you’re Angeline Jolie — balancing motherhood, beauty and taking on humanitarian missions with your free time – and lather your flowing tresses with Yves Rocher’s Radiance Shampoo. This hair wash respects all hair types as well as the environment. A refreshing and invigorating citrusy scent will win your heart, and the easily biodegradable-formula to help reduce wastewater pollution will satisfy your conscience. Bonus points for the fact that Yves Rocher will plant one tree for every bottle sold! Retailing for $8 this product smells and washes like a much higher-priced salon brand.
Wrap up your evening of beauty with a mani and pedi using chemical-safe nail polishes from UNT. The beautiful shades of UNT polish are free of harmful formaldehyde, toluene and phthalate esters, so even expecting or new moms can have beautiful nail color using UNT nail lacquers. These lacquers are available in over 100 colors and at $8 a pop I think one for each season is acceptable.
Yves Rocher beauty products can be purchased online in the US at www.yvesrocherusa.com
GIVEAWAY: Yves Rocher and UNT are giving away all the items mentioned in this post to one (1) That’s IT Mommy reader. Ends 5/8/11.
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY –Let us know what makes you feel beautiful. Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. (Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count)
Optional Bonus Entries – Leave each extra entry in a separate comment. Worth 1 each unless otherwise noted.
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed or email (or tell us that you already do)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Like us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow Unt Skincare on twitter
- Grab our Button (located in the right sidebar) and leave the link (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Leave a message on any non-giveaway post (let us know which one)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – #Win a Mother’s Day Beauty pack from Yves Rocher via @ThatsITmommy http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=11469 #giveaway ) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra)
THIS GIVEAWAY WILL RUN THROUGH MIDNIGHT ON MAY 8, 2011 (PST). WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN USING RANDOM.ORG FROM ALL VALID ENTRIES AND NOTIFIED VIA EMAIL. WINNER WILL HAVE 48 HOURS TO CONTACT US BEFORE ANOTHER WINNER IS CHOSEN. GIVEAWAY IS OPEN TO 48 CONTIGUOUS US STATES RESIDENTS ONLY (18+).
* WE DID NOT RECEIVE MONETARY COMPENSATION FOR THIS REVIEW. THAT’S IT MOMMY RECEIVED THE ITEMS MENTIONED IN THIS POST TO FACILITATE THIS REVIEW. THIS WILL IN NO WAY SWAY OUR OPINION OF THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE. THE REVIEW IS IN OUR OWN WORDS AND IS OUR OPINION. YOUR RESULTS AND OPINIONS MAY DIFFER.