Skip Hop began in 2003 out of the New York City apartment of new parents Ellen and Michael, and is today one of the most recognizable baby brands. Their mission is to combine their passion for designing great products with their love of parenting.
This year they celebrate the 10th anniversary of their first product – the Duo Signature diaper bag. The new Duo design comes in a wide array of colors and patterns and features product features that parents have asked for over the past decade.
The newest Duo Signature bag retails for $60-$65 (depending on fabric choices) and features include:
– A main compartment with zip closure
– 10 pockets including 2 elasticized, mesh side pockets that fit most sized bottles
– Front zip pocket and easy access tech pocket
– Grab handles & adjustable shoulder strap
– Custom hardware with d-ring
– Contrasting lining for easy visibility
– Holds tablets and laptops up to 15″
The Duo Signature and Pronto Changing Station are mainstays in my parenting arsenal. The convenience, classic designs and attention to quality of their products makes Skip Hop my favorite products to use and my go-to present for new parents.
Last week, I happily accepted an invitation to tour their NY-based showrooms and view their newest 2014 summer preview of products. I saw lots of old favorites, and some cool new stuff. Some of my favorite among the new additions to their collection include:
* The Zoo Hedgehog Collection of bags, plates, bottles and zootensils.
* Walk-Along Stroller Handles – these cute rubber owl designed straps attach easily to diaper bags, strollers or shopping carts in seconds. Such a great idea!
* New baby toys with rattles, click clacks and sliding beads for fun times in the stroller or car seat.
* Zoo Raincoats and Umbrellas
* This is not a sponsored post. We attended an luncheon tour and were provided a new Duo Signature diaper bag courtesy of SKIP HOP. The review is in our own words and is our opinion.