Simon®, is hosting its annual Easter celebration festivities at Brea Mall, Westminster Mall and The Shops at Mission Viejo in Orange County, and Del Amo Fashion Center and The Shops at Montebello in Los Angeles, offering families the chance to participate in traditional and unique seasonal events.
Save time and avoid the line with Bunny by Appointment! Now you can reserve your magical moment with Bunny online at http://simon.noerrbunny.com.
Bunny Photo Experience
The Bunny Photo Experience gives children the chance to visit with the Bunny and take home a treasured snapshot of the fun occasion.
The presenting sponsor for the 2015 Bunny Photo Experience is The Gymboree Corporation – including its Gymboree and Crazy 8 clothing brands and Gymboree Play & Music Centers.
Hop into the following locations:
- Brea Mall: Now through Saturday, April 4, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on the lower level near the JCPenney wing. For the full list of dates and times, visit https://www.facebook.com/events/801318743238854.
- Westminster Mall: Now through Saturday, April 4 at 7 p.m. in Macy’s Court. For the full list of dates and times, visit https://www.facebook.com/events/363466660500150/.
- The Shops at Mission Viejo: Now through April 4on the lower level near Nordstrom. Hours are Monday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Del Amo Fashion Center: Now through April 4, from 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. in JoAnn’s Court.
- The Shops at Montebello: Runs now throughSaturday, April 4 from 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. in Center Court.
Simon’s Caring Bunny™ event will offer families that have children with special needs a subdued environment to participate in the Bunny Photo Experience. Caring Bunny has been developed by Simon and is guided by AbilityPath.org, a national online resource hub and special needs community. Over 90 Simon® properties will host the Caring Bunny this season. Promotional assistance for Caring Bunny has been provided by Autism Speaks.
At The Shops at Mission Viejo on Sunday, March 29 from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the Bunny Photo Experience,many steps will be taken to reduce sensory triggers, creating a more comforting environment for children’s cherished visit with the Bunny. Reservations are required and can be made at http://westminstermall.eventbrite.com for the Westminster Mall Caring Bunny event.The subdued environment is likely to include (specific elements or aesthetics may vary):
- Turning off in-mall music, stopping escalators located near the photo set, dimming the lights and shutting down fountains for the duration of the event.
- Eliminating queue lines through the use of a numbering system whereby guests approach the set when their number is called.
- Special activities geared toward the needs of the child during the ‘wait’ period to help the child understand what activities will occur during the visit.
Kidgits Club Easter Event
The Simon Kidgits Club®will also host a special, where kids can participate in various Easter activities and games. Participants willreceive a special Easter keepsake to take home. The egg-citing celebrations will take place at the following centers:
- Westminster Mall: Hosting Kidgits Eggcellent Easter Extravaganza event on March 28 from 10 a.m. to noon in the Target Court.
- Del Amo Fashion Center: Hosting a Kidgits Hop Into Spring event on March 28 from 10 a.m. to noon at the Bunny Photo Experience set, in JoAnn’s Court, where kids can participate in Spring-themed activities, games and crafts.
- The Shops at Montebello: Hosting a Kidgits Easter event on Saturday, April 4 from noon to 1:30 p.m., where kids can participate in various Easter activities and games including arts and crafts and a coloring contest for children ages 3 to 10. Beginning March 20, children can pick up a coloring sheet and submit the completed entry to Guest Services by April 4. Winners will be notified by phone on April 7. Prizes include special Easter baskets, filled with goodies. The first-place winner will receive an Easter basket with a Build-A-Bear stuffed animal and a $40 Gymboree gift card, second place will receive an Easter basket with a $20 Gymboree gift card, and third place will receive an Easter basket with other goodies. Kidgits members willalso be treated to a face painter, balloon artist and a coupon for Easter photos at The Shops at Montebello Bunny Set. Members of the Simon Kidgits Club will also receive a special Easter bucket, which they can decorate with multicolor grass and Easter egg shapes.
The Simon Kidgits Club is a fun and informative program that focuses on health, wellness, education, safety and entertainment for children ages 3-8. The Simon Kidgits Club has kept children and parents alike amused for over a decade with various events and activities while providing incentives for club members, such as special offers, rewards and games.
For more information about the Simon Kidgits Club, visit www.simon.com/kidgits/.