Birthday parties are fun for kids, but can be stressful for parents. Looking for a way to make the day special for your family but not raise your stress level? Take a look at www.discountpartysupplies.com
Discount Party Supplies is an online retailer of party supplies, birthday supplies, and other party products. Their goal is to make it as easy as possible for busy parents and others to host fantastic parties that are fun, easy, and affordable. They know how hectic our lives can get with children, jobs, family, and more, and so they want to make our party planning as simple as possible.
I went online and selected a karate theme for my son’s birthday. The website is easy to navigate and provides graphics that allowed me to get a good look at the colors and designs available. I ordered my items on August 14th and received two days later on August 16th.
I received a the Black Belt Birthday Standard Party Pack, Black Belt Birthday Blowouts (8 pack), Black Belt Birthday Stickers (4 sheets), Black Belt Birthday Hinged Centerpiece (Each) and a Black Belt Birthday Large Jointed Banner.
Priced at $21.99 the Standard Party Pack contains all the basic supplies you would need for a party of 8. Its a great time saver! So, our pack included
– Black Belt Birthday Shaped Dinner Plates (8 Pack)
– Black Belt Lunch Napkins (16 pack)
– Black Belt Birthday 9-oz Cups (8 pack)
– Black Belt Birthday Invitations (8 Pack)
– Black Plastic Cutlery (Assorted, 24 Count)
– Black Crepe Streamers, 81 (ft), (Each)
– Red Crepe Streamers, 81 (ft) (Each)
– Red Balloons (15 pack)
– Black Balloons (15 pack)
– Red Plastic Tablecover, 54″ x 108″ (Each)
– Spiral Birthday Candles (24 Pack)
The quality of the party items was exactly what I typically pick up at the my local party supply store only cheaper. Since I live in Manhattan, the prices for party supplies is threw the roof so this was a much less expensive option.
The fact that I could select and order the items online also allowed me to save myself the agony of taking my four year old and his five year old sister from taking hours and endless battles in the aisles of a party store. I gave my son a couple of options to choose from and then surprised him with the decorations on the morning of his birthday.
That’s IT Mommy Jill
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. Jill received party supplies www.discountpartysupplies.com free of charge to facilitate this review. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.