When you think of summer, one of the first things I think about is the heat. Especially with being in New York, the days can be sweltering. We all know the importance of keeping hydrated, but why shouldn’t your kid be able to do it with some style?
We received Dora the Explorer and Disney Princess aluminum hydrators from Zak! for review. It’s the perfect size for my on-the-go toddler and she loves the bright colors and, of course, Dora. She has been happily toting her new bottle all around the apartment, and all around town. I fill it with water, pop in some ice cubes (we have those skinny water bottle ones) and her water stays nice and cold for a couple of hours. And, Kieran loved the feeling of the cold bottle on her skin during the hot day. The pull-up spout is a bit difficult for my barely 3-year-old to pull up by herself, but other than that, it’s great!
- Pull-up drinking spout under the flip-up lid
- Recyclable Aluminum Base
- Product is BPA-free; food-safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Stain resistant
- Recommended for children 3+
- 13 oz. capacity
At press time, this bottle is available on Amazon.com for $7.89. Zak Designs can also be found in major retailers such as Target, or check their website for a more comprehensive list of distributors. It’s a high fashion water bottle at a reasonable price. It may just become your toddler’s favorite summer accessory!
Zak Designs has also recently launched a site designed to provide parents with resources to help make mealtime fun. The site, Mealtime Fun Zone, has a discussion forum, recipe exchange and other ways for parents to get involved. Their “Egg in a nest” recipe is one we’ll have to try at our next breakfast–easy and kid-friendly.
Since 1976, Zak Designs has been making everyday meals a little more special from their line of products that feature children’s favorite characters to tableware and kitchen prep products that represent the latest global fashion statements. They are also a company interested in giving back and are involved in several community efforts that include increasing awareness of childhood cancer (the Mark Rypien Foundation) and the YWCA Spokane, which provides support and protection to the youth of Spokane who are at risk due to homelessness or domestic violence. Being a global leader in mealtime products, Zak Designs has taken many steps as a company to ensure that their business goes above and beyond environmental regulations set by local, state and federal agencies.
ThatsITMommy is offering One (1) lucky winner the Disney Princess Aluminum Hydrator just in time for these hot summer days. To enter, please follow the directions below.
GIVEAWAY–One (1) Disney Princess Aluminum Hydrator
REQUIRED ENTRY – Visit http://www.zak.com and browse their Kidz and Baby products . Which style is your favorite? Come back here and leave your comment in the comment box below this post.
(Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count)
Bonus Entries – Leave each extra entry in a separate comment.
- Follow Zak Designs on Twitter
- Like Zak Designs on Facebook
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed or email (or tell us that you already do) (1 extra)
- Like us on Facebook (let us know who you are) (1 extra)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID) (1 extra)
- Blog about this giveaway (leave the link) (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs (1 extra)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – WIN a Disney Princess Aluminum Bottle via @thatsitmommy http://wp.me/pAWsG-188 @Zak_Designs #giveaway- come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra)
This giveaway will run through midnight on July 1, 2010 (PST) with winner being announced sometime on or before July 3, 2010 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to residents in the Continental U.S. only, (18+).
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. Heather did receive the aluminum bottle mentioned in this post to facilitate this review. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.