“Many non-vegetarians believe that vegetarians think their healthy lifestyle makes them better than other people. The word ‘snooty’ is a tongue-in-cheek reference to this idea. The word also fits the classic style of my designs. The difference being their affordability. I also like it because it’s a funny word, and one people remember.”
I agree. A great name for one of my new favorite companies. Snooty Jewelry is a jewelry company based in Marlborough, Ma and is created by long-time vegan Jeanine Taylor. Jeanine designs and creates all of the earrings, necklaces and bracelets. You can choose from 14 karat gold, sterling silver or gold filled featuring semi-precious and simulated gemstones, Swarovski crystals, and handmade ceramic and glass beads. Prices range from $5-$70 and can be enjoyed by all ages. There is a special line just for children.
Being a Vegan has made Jeanine very conscious of ingredients and products used in items. She says it is very frustrating that virtually all jewelry designers use some type of animal product such as pearls, shell, bone, silk, and/or leather in their designs. Snooty Jewelry provides awesome jewelry that is free of animal products and comes in eco-friendly packaging.
I was so impressed when I discovered this company and was even happier when Jeanine sent Adeline a “fruity cat’s eye” bracelet to review. It is truly a beautiful bracelet made from high quality materials. The glass beads in fun pastel colors enthralled Adeline. I was very impressed by the craftsmanship of the bracelet. The sterling silver lobster clasp stays closed so it will not fall off Adeline’s wrist even while playing. Snooty Jewelry has so many designs to choose from. You can choose from gemstone earrings to fun/casual earrings which range from animals-edibles. It is hard to choose because they are all so great. I do have to say that I love the sterling silver turtle earrings and the and the blown glass cherries. There are anklets, key chains, barrettes and tie tacks just to name a few.
thatsITmommy friends, Erika and Adeline
GIVEAWAY – One (1) thatsITmommy reader will win a child’s bracelet of their choice.
MAIN ENTRY – Visit http://www.snootyjewelry.com/bracelets-ch.htm and tell us which bracelet is your favorite! (Come back here and leave your comment in the comment box below)
(Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count)
Extra entries – You can earn more entries. Please, leave each extra entry in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to our RSS feed or by email (or let us know if you already subscribe).
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow us on Twitter and let us know.
- 1 Extra Entry – Fan us on Facebook and let us know.
- 1 Extra Entry – Tweet this giveaway. – Win a child’s bracelet from Snooty Jewelry! @thatsitmommy http://wp.me/pAWsG-Q2
* Let us know that you tweeted in a separate comment. Come back daily!
- 2 Extra Entries – Have a Blog? Blog about this giveaway and leave the url of your post in a separate comment below
* Winner will receive free shipping on any additional Snooty Jewelry purchases at time of winning. Winner will not have to pay shipping on the giveaway prize and they are not required to make any additional purchases.
This giveaway will run through midnight on May 2 2010 (PST) with winner being announced sometime on or before May 4, 2010 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only (18+).
* Erika received a child’s bracelet to facilitate this review.
This will in no way sway our opinion of the service.
The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.