Play-Doh is definitely a childhood staple and has been a boredom buster for generations! Kids love the bright colors and can make just about anything with it. Hasbro offers tons of various play sets. My daughter recently tested out the Play-Doh Twirl ‘N Top Pizza Shop. Pizza and Play-Doh? Score! Now, that’s a winning combination for Teagan!Pizza is one of Teagan’s favorites.
My family makes real pizza at home and we always include Teagan in the process. She seemed like a pro when she sprinkled mounds of cheese on the dough and pops the Play-doh pizza in the play oven. The Play-doh set is super-easy to assemble and all the levers and cranks were manageable for Teagan. She made us “veggie slices” which she proudly cut with the included with the plastic pizza cutter. The only con that I could see was separating the play-doh colors back into their canisters.
Throw a Plah-Doh play date pizza party and have kids work as a team in their pretend pizza shop. Or have your kids play with Play-Doh Twirl ‘N Top Pizza Shop on their own! My daughter spend about 45 minutes by herself creating, sharing and “eating” pizzas. Not only are kids using their creative skills with Play-doh but they are building their fine motor skills and strengthening their hand muscles! What do I like best? The price tag! It’s currently on sale at www.target.com for $12.99! The Play-Doh Twirl ‘N Top Pizza Shop includes oven, cheese sprinkler sprinkler handle, dish, server, cutter, pan, instructions and 3 two-ounce cans and 1 five-ounce can of PLAY-DOH Brand Modeling Compound.
Check out http://www.hasbro.com/playdoh/
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will receive the PLAY-DOH TWIRL ‘N TOP PIZZA SHOP. This giveaway is open to Continental U.S. residents only (18+). Ends 10/9/11.
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, tell us why your family loves Play-Doh! Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Like Play-Doh on Facebook
- Follow Hasbro News on Twitter
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – #Win a Play-Doh Twirl ‘N Top Pizza Shop via @thatsitmommy http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=16552 #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on Oct 9, 2011 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to Continental U.S. (18+) residents only. P.O. Box address is not accepted.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received Play-Doh Twirl ‘N Top Pizza Shop from Hasbro/Play-Doh free of charge to facilitate this review. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.