I honestly don’t know how I let this site get by me. I actually love sites like these that offer amazing deals on products for me and my family. MamaBargains.com stands out, as they offer just one deal at a time. From hair clips to lingerie to toys, they have something for everyone in the family.
I’m a busy working mom, so didn’t have time to check the site daily (or multiple times a day). Most of the time I was checking from my phone, and unable to really make a purchase at the time. Most of the times I checked, there were products for the younger set, and with a 1.5 year old and a 4 year old, I felt many of the products were not relevant. One item came up that I really wanted for my son. It was the Hape/Educo Master Carpenter Bench. However, by the time I got home….POOF-it was gone and a new deal had already taken it’s place. Oh, how I lamented that deal passing me by. Then I found out something very cool….you can actually call them once a deal goes off the site, because they may have a few still in their inventory. That is exactly how I scored this…weeks after it had been off the site:
This retails for $119.99, but I got a steal for just $57 (plus $13.11 for overweight shipping). Even with shipping, it still saved over $20 off of purchasing it from one of my favorite online retailers ($93.93 on Amazon). It arrived while I was out of town, so somewhere between 7-9 days and in perfect condition.
There were many fantastic products that were featured that I did let pass (or mostly, just didn’t get to in time!). A Dogwood USA shirt for my little man ($10.53, regular $24), Kidorable backpacks (for $13.80, regular $23.00), Biatta Cami Sets ($29 for a set of 2, regular $68) and more.
Also, check out their Playground area is a forum where you can request products you’d like to see, read and post product reviews and more!
WIN IT: PR for Mamabargains.com is kindly offering One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader a $25 gift certificate to help you score your own Mama Bargain!
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will receive a a $25 gift card to use at www.mamabargains.com. This giveaway is OPEN WORLDWIDE. Ends 10/7/11.
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, visit www.mamabargains.com and tell us what the current deal is. Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Like MamaBargains on Facebook
- Follow MamaBargains on Twitter
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – #Win a $25 GC to www.mamabargains.com via @thatsitmommy and @mamabargains http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=16482 #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on October 7, 2011 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open Worldwide, except where prohibited by law, ages 18+.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received a gift certificate from MamaBargains.com PR firm free of charge to facilitate this review. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.