With the surge of eco-friendly baby products on the market these days-how’s a mom to choose? Whenever anything is labeled as “green” or “eco-friendly”, there is one thing I tend to notice…the price requires a lot of “green”! I was excited to test out Live Clean Baby, not only for it’s eco-friendly make-up, but also for it’s price tag. All the items we received costs just $7.99!
We received the following items from the collection: Tearless Shampoo and Wash, Moisturizing Baby Bath, Moisturizing Baby Lotion, Non-Petroleum Jelly, Diaper Ointment and Moisturizing Bar Soap. The scent is light-just perfect for my ‘babies’! As my kids (Brendan0-20 months and Kieran, 4 years) both have sensitive skin, I tend to gravitate towards products like these that are hypoallergenic with mild scents. My kids had no adverse reactions to the products we tested. Kieran’s favorite product was the Bar Soap, commenting that she felt like such a “big girl” using soap “like mommy and daddy”. It creates a rich lather, which gives me good feedback that she’s getting herself all clean. For diaper rash creams I only have two requirements: that it has a pleasant smell and that it works! The Live Clean baby diaper ointment meets both of these. I also loved the Moisturizing Baby Lotion, as it was non-greasy and absorbed quickly.
Live Clean Baby products are:
- 98% plant derived
- SLS/sulfate free
- Paraben free
- Phthalate free
- Petroleum free
- Pure vegan
- Never tested on animals
- Recyclable packaging
- Biodegradable ingredients
- Pediatrician tested
Live Clean is a Canadian brand of eco-friendly personal care products that has raised the bar and led the way for millions of Canadians. It recently arrived in the US with the launch of Live Clean Baby. This simple, environmentally aware collection of products is specially formulated with both mother’s concerns and baby’s sensitivities in mind. Live Clean Baby is committed to providing products that contribute to a greener planet and, at the same time, perform at the highest level. I love that they use local vendors whenever possible to minimize their carbon footprint, too!
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will receive a gift basket of all the Live Clean Baby products reviewed plus a signature rubber ducky and gift pail (ARV $63). This giveaway is open to US residents only (18+). Ends 11/9/11.
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, just tell us at least one way you are committed to Live Clean. Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count. Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Like Live Clean on Facebook
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – Enter to #Win a Live Clean Baby gift basket (ARV$63) via @thatsitmommy http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=17642 #eco #green #baby #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on November 9, 2011 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only. * We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received the Live Clean products mentioned from Live Clean’s PR free of charge to facilitate this review. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.