My daughter works hard. It’s the busy life of a preschooler to transport bubbles from point A to point B, so it’s only fitting she has the proper equipment to make that job easier.
The Cozy Truck is the perfect solution. And besides, it’s just plain fun to go around the patio “Flintstone-style” in your own wheels.
It arrived unassembled, but didn’t take too long for my husband to put together—about 30 minutes with the ‘help’ of my 3.5 year old. My husband said the set-up was easy, and the instructions were simple and had good photos.
Once assembled, it easily converts into modes that both my 13-month-old, Brendan, and 3.5-year-old, Kieran, can use. For my older one, there is a removable panel to allow for her feet to control the truck. The panel easily slips back in place so Brendan can safely enjoy a ride.
The door is a little challenging for Kieran to close all the way, but she didn’t mind. I actually like this, as it means Brendan won’t fall out of the side! It also has red lock for additional security (located on the inside portion of the door).
Kieran had a great time testing out the Little Tikes Cozy Truck. As I mentioned before, hauling bubbles to and fro can be quite a responsibility. I think this is a great toy for outdoors–it keeps her active and fosters creative play!
Little Tikes recommends the Cozy Truck for ages 1 ½ to 5 yrs. My little guy is 13 months, and still has fun! It didn’t take him long to figure out how to use the horn and to ‘steer’ the car around. His nana kindly gave him his first ride around the house (thanks to me being on crutches!). At first, he wasn’t sure what to make of his new wheels, but once he figured out the horn and steering wheel, he didn’t want to get out. His nana reported it was easy to steer, even with one hand (For reference, she’s 5’5”, and doesn’t need to lean over to push the cart). But don’t take my word for it—you can see her easily pushing the Cozy Truck in this video:
The Cozy Truck is sturdy and I can tell it will last for many years. Based on the reactions of my 2 kids, this is a toy that will be getting A LOT of use!
The Cozy Truck features:
- Flatbed with a drop-down tailgate
- Rugged “off-road” wheels
- Working gas cap that opens and closes
- Steering wheel with a working horn
- Distinctive truck styling with a realistic front grill
- Driver’s door opens and closes
- Easy assembly
- Weight limit up to 50 lbs
WIN IT: That’s IT Mommy and Little Tikes PR team is offering ONE (1) reader their own Cozy Truck (RV $79.99). Ends 5/6/11
MAIN REQUIRED ENTRY – Visit Little Tikes and tell us what other toy you like AND tell us who you would give the Cozy Truck to if you won! (leave a comment in the reply box below this post). Ends 5/7/11.
(Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count)
Optional Bonus Entries – Leave each extra entry in a separate comment. Worth 1 each unless otherwise noted.
- Follow Little Tikes on Twitter
- Like Little Tikes on Facebook
- Sign up for Little Tike’s newsletter (we verify)
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed or email (or tell us that you already do)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Grab our Button (located in the right sidebar) and leave the link (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – I want to #win a LITTLE TIKES Cozy Truck (RV $80) via @thatsitmommy @LittleTikes http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=10761 #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra)
This giveaway will run through midnight on May 7, 2011 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received the Cozy Truck to facilitate this review. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.