Are you looking for back to school shoes for your kids? Consider UMI children’s shoes. UMI has launched their new fall styles that you and your little ones will love. Umi’s shoes are made of high quality materials and they offer comfort, durability and style!
I’ve had the pleasure of reviewing a pair of UMI shoes in the past. This season I let Teagan select the style from www.umi.com for our review. She fell in love with Panache. She liked the “shiny” Pewter/Pink combination. The shoe is feminine and has a “big girl” look. Teagan calls this her “flower shoe”. A large pretty flower applique sits at the elastic anklet strap. The rubber soles are flexible and Teagan says that the shoe is comfortable. I like the versatility of this shoe. The Panache has a dressier look than some of the other styles. This shoe can be worn at a formal event such as a wedding! But they also fit in a casual outfit like a pair of leggings or dark jeans. The shoes cost $65 which is on par with other higher end brand names. Remember, you get what you pay for.
I do find that their shoes run larger than other brands. Make sure to check out their sizing chart for the best fit. I usually buy shoes that are slightly larger since kids feet seem to grow so quickly. Before you know the shoes will be a perfect fit. Umi shoes last and the materials are non-toxic and environmentally friendly down to the recycled packaging. As a mom I respect a company that cares about our children’s steps and I also appreciate a company that cares about protecting the world that we live in.
Here are some other adorable styles from UMI this Back to school / Fall season. They offer styles for infants, toddlers and big kids!
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will receive a pair of Umi shoes of their choice! This giveaway is open to US residents only (18+). Ends 8/24/11.
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, visit www.umishoes.com and tell us which pair you would choose if you won. Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Follow Umi on Twitter
- Like Umi on Facebook
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – Back to school in UMI shoes! #Win a pair via @thatsitmommy and @umishoes http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=14764 #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on Aug 24, 2011 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received the Panache shoes from Umi free of charge to facilitate this review. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.