I love Summer time. This summer especially. Adeline is really enjoying playing outside all the time in her pool and with other outdoor toys. One toy in particular that she is loving is her outdoor soccer trainer. All the hype around World Cup Soccer seems to have rubbed off on her and she really wants to play soccer. Unfortunately she will have to wait till next year to be old enough but until then she can practice her kicks with this awesome iPlay (a division if International Plaything) Soccer trainer that we were lucky enough to receive for review.
The Soccer Trainer set consists of an 8 inch ball that is attached to a base by a bungee type of cord. The base can be weighted with water or sand so it doesn’t move when your child kicks it. Also included in the box is an air pump for the ball (thankfully because I didn’t have one in the house). It is very easy to set up and once filled with water is very stable. Adeline can kick it around and around or we can kick it back and forth together. One thing that she loves to do is to pull it back with her arms and let it go. I don’t think that this is an intended use for it but it is pretty funny and Adeline thinks it is hysterical. She has definitely improved her kicking skills this summer by playing with this. The iPlay Soccer Trainer is available on the International Playthings site and can be purchased for $19.99.
– That’s IT Mommy friends, Erika and Adeline
WIN IT: That’s IT Mommy and International Playthings are offering
ONE (1) reader their own iPlay Soccer Trainer
MAIN REQUIRED ENTRY – Visit http://www.intplay.com and tell us what other iPlay toys you like (leave a comment in the reply box below this post).
(Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count)
Optional Bonus Entries – Leave each extra entry in a separate comment.
- Sign up for International Playthings http://www.intplay.com/signup.aspx (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed or email (or tell us that you already do) (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID) (1 extra)
- Blog about this giveaway (leave the link) (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs (1 extra)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – I want to win a iPlay Soccer Trainer From @thatsitmommy http://bit.ly/auWQBB #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra)