Kids of all ages benefit from being read to. Knowing this, I have read to Adeline since she was very small. As she gets older she is beginning to listen to the story and ask questions about the characters. Although sometimes she just can’t sit still long enough to finish a book. One book that Adeline will always sit still for is her new Frecklebox personalized book, called Adeline and the Unicorn. It has quickly and understandably become her favorite book.
Frecklebox is an Internet company started by two fathers who owned a printing and distribution business together. Once they had children they were inspired to create Frecklebox which offers truly unique, personalized gifts for children at affordable prices. They have personalized books, posters, growth charts, journal books, coloring books, stickers, place mats, puzzles and more. They all feature great designs that kids will love whether it is baseball or fairies. The website makes it very easy for you to make your selection and personalize it. You can then preview your selection with your child’s name.
Frecklebox let us pick out a book to review. We looked over all the titles there were storybooks about becoming an older sibling, about adoption, going to the zoo and many others. Adeline chose “the unicorn book”. Which Mark, one of the owners of Frecklebox, told me was a special book that he wrote for his daughter when she was little because of her love of unicorns. Awww. After choosing the book we dedicated it to “Sweet Adeline”. The book was ready for instant preview. It is very cool that you can preview the entire book before purchasing.
Adeline was so excited when her “own” book arrived. She loves showing to everyone and telling them that it says Adeline. We received a hardcover book which retails for $34.95. Soft covers are also available for $19.95. It is nice sturdy book with great illustrations that are fun for Adeline to look at. Her name is on most pages and she loves seeing it. These books make unique gifts for children and it is something that they can treasure forever. I will definitely be purchasing some more items from Frecklebox as gifts.
You can check out all that Frecklebox has to offer by visiting their website: http://www.frecklebox.com/
– That’s IT Mommy friends, Erika and Adeline
GIVEAWAY: Frecklebox is generously offering one (1) That’s IT Mommy reader their own personalized hardcover storybook!! Ends 8/6
REQUIRED ENTRY – Visit http://www.frecklebox.com/ and tell us what your favorite product is (leave a comment in the reply box below this post).
(Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count)
- Bonus Entries – Leave each extra entry in a separate comment.
- Follow Frecklebox on twitter (1 extra)
- Like Frecklebox on Facebook and tell them you you entered to win a personlized book at That’s It Mommy! (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed or email (or tell us that you already do) (1 extra)
- Find us on Facebook (let us know who you are) (1 extra)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID) (1 extra)
- Blog about this giveaway (leave the link) (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs (1 extra)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – I entered to win a Frecklebox personalized book via @thatsitmommy http://wp.me/pAWsG-1hw @frecklebox #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra)