I have to admit, giving medicine to Teagan was easy. Doctors were amazed at how cooperative she was and Teagan never once complained about taking it. She would even ask for it when she wasn’t feeling well. “Medicine will make me feel better!” But that all changed when she recently had some awful tasting antibiotics. Now medicine is YUCKY! Plus, she won’t take it anymore!
That’s where FLAVORx steps in! You may have been offered the option of flavoring your child’s medicine at the pharmacy but now FLAVORx makes a flavor spray! FLAVORx claims to make the medicine-time experience better for you and your kids. The product is sugar-free, dye-free, non-allergenic, gluten-free, casin-free and created by a pharmacist. A bottle retails for $9.99 and should last you 200+ sprays!
Some of you know that we’re huge Yo Gabba Gabba fans. YGG and FLAVORx have teamed up and created a new flavor, DAZZLE BERRY! The box is colorful and features Muno and the rest of the YGG gang. When it came time to test we could not test it on Teagan since she hasn’t been sick. Instead, my husband and I tried the product. The instructions say to spray the tongue and mouth two-four sprays then to swallow medicine. My husband said that the taste is exactly how he pictured Dazzle Berry to taste like. It has a pleasant berry-like flavor that was not overpowering or super sweet. I also like that it’s dye free. I’ve been very concerned with food coloring and Teagan does have sensitivity to some dairy.
We all know that colds are lurking now that school and winter are right around the corner. Hopefully you and your kids don’t catch anything. But if there’s a chance your child has to take yucky tasting liquid medicine then consider FLAVORx . Definitely keep this product out of reach of children. This is not really Dazzle Berry lemonade. =) FLAVORx might be something you’d want to consider if your children are not great about taking medicine. “Try it…you’ll Like It” – Brobee
FLAVORx and That’s IT mommy are offering TWO readers their own bottle of FLAVORx’s Medicine-Time Flavor Spray.
REQUIRED ENTRY – Visit FLAVORx and tell us something you learned about the company. Come back here and leave a comment in the reply box below this post.
Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count)
Optional Bonus Entries – Leave each extra entry in a separate comment.
- Follow FlavorX on Twitter (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed or email (or tell us that you already do) (1 extra)
- Check us out on Facebook (let us know who you are) (1 extra)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID) (1 extra)
- Blog about this giveaway (leave the link) (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs (1 extra)
- Who is Teagan’s favorite Yo Gabba Gabba character? You’ll have to search our site to find out! (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Enter another ONE of our other current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – I entered to win FLAVORx Yo Gabba Gabba Medicine-Time Flavor Spray via @thatsitmommy @FLAVORx http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=5557 #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra)