Being a busy working mom, having nutritious snacks that are convenient to take on-the-go are a priority for me. One of my favorite brands to pick up at our local Target is Ella’s Kitchen. Both my 4.5 and almost 2-year-old love them! I love that they are balanced in their fruit and vegetable make-up. I do whatever I can to get extra veggies in my kids and Ella’s Kitchen makes it that much easier for me!
They sent us a variety pack of their fruit and vegetable pouches. While perusing their website, I discovered their Stage 2 line pictured above. I can’t wait to pick these up next time I’m out. While my little guy is all about eating his fruits and always seems on the lookout for bread or crackers, he often shies away from protein and this looks like a great product to help me out!
Ella’s Kitchen is 100% organic baby and kids food. They don’t add water, preservatives, thickeners, salt or sugar! Just 100% natural goodness. Their line consists of:
- First Tastes-individual pureed fruits or veggies
- Stage 1 baby food-mixed fruit and veggie options
- Stage 2 baby food-balanced meals with mild texture and protein
- Baby Brekkie-yummy blends of fruit puree, natural yogurt and wholegrain rice
- Smoothie Fruits-fruit blends
- Fruit + Baby Rice-a great option for moms who want more than fruit, but the babies are not ready to go onto dairy and protein…great for hungrier babies!
BUY IT: Ella’s Kitchen is available nationally at retail stores such as Target, Kroger, buybuyBaby and online at Diapers.com and Amazon.com. Check their website for all locations. If you sign up here, you’ll get a 55 cent coupon to get you started!
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will receive a box of yummy Ella’s Kitchen pouches! This giveaway is open to US residents only (18+). Ends 2/12/12.
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, visit Ella’s Kitchen and tell us which snack you can’t wait to have your little one try or which one they already love! Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Like Ella’s Kitchen on Facebook
- Follow Ella’s Kitchen on Twitter
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – #Win a yummy #organic Ella’s Kitchen gift pack! via @thatsitmommy and @EllasKitchenUSA http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=20455 #baby #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on February 12, 2011 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received Ella’s Kitchen pouches free of charge to facilitate this review. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.