A sparkly castle covered box, pale pink perfumed bottle and a lovely light scent are the perfect introduction to the Disney perfume, A Princess Wish ($24.50). I have to admit that most perfumes are far too heavy for my taste, so I usually buy them, and then let them sit on a bathroom shelf, collecting dust. To my happy surprise, A Princess Wish has just the right combination of floral, with a hint of something that slightly woody. When I sprayed some on my eleven year old, I asked her which princess the scent reminded her of, and right away, she said Mulan. Emily said that even though she doesn’t think she’s ever smelled cherry blossoms, it’s what she thinks they might smell like, plus, Mulan spends a lot of time in the woods. I have to say, I think she really hit it on the head – Mulan is sweet, but not too sugar coated like some of the other princesses, and the woody undertone is a perfect match!
According to the packaging, A Princess Wish is a sparkling bouquet of precious flowers, juicy berries and golden amber, and that truly sums up this perfume. Although I’m not really a fan of kids wearing perfume, A Princess Wish is light enough that I would definitely allow my girls to wear it, for more than just dress up fun. The line includes a shimmering lotion, body wash, body glitter, body mist, and a roll-on eau de toilette. There is also a Pixie Dust perfume line with similar products and a Wonder home fragrance product available at your local Disney Store, or online at www.disneystore.com.
Check out Disney Store’s blog “The Buzz” at http://blog.disneystore.com/ for official Disney Store news!!
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will receive A Princess Wish Eau De Toilette. This giveaway is open to US residents only (18+). Ends 5/31/12.
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, tell us which princess would you choose it you could be a Disney Princess for a day. Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Like Disney Store on Facebook
- Follow Disney Store on Twitter
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – #Win A Princess Wish Eau De Toilette via @thatsitmommy & @disneystore http://bit.ly/Klz1Vq0 #giveaway #Disney) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on May 31, 2012 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. Erin received A Princess Wish from Disney Store free of charge to facilitate this review. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.