As you all know Potty training is full of challenges. My major challenge so far has been that Adeline potty trained herself right before we were leaving for a 12 hour car trip to North Carolina. I was a bit worried about it. I considered putting her in a diaper in case of an accident but didn’t want to take a step back.
Then I came across Caboose Travel Potty made by a company called Bonaco. I was very excited that Bonaco happily sent me a travel potty to review for our upcoming road trip . Luckily, I had a bunch of leftover diapers which I could use with this potty. The Caboose is a compact, a mere 2.5″ tall when closed, and 4″ tall when ready for use. The base is 8″ x 10″ and weighs just under a pound. This travel potty uses any size diaper as a liner as compared to many others that use plastic bags. It comes in a plastic bag with a handle that can be stored anywhere. It zips open quickly and is easily assembled with a diaper across the top. When your child is done you just roll up the diaper like you always did before! No mess and no seeing (which happens with a plastic bag). This travel potty was truly a lifesaver on our trip. Adeline sometimes forgets until she reaches the point of having to go “NOW” which isn’t always easy when the next rest stop is in 20 miles! We just opened the potty right in the back of our SUV and it was just like a private bathroom. Adeline had no problem using it right from the start. This potty is perfect to have in the car while you are potty training and beyond, especially when you are making outdoor plans or traveling. The caboose retails for $18.95, which is cheaper than most other travel potties and the website proudly boasts that it is Mom made in The USA. You can see and purchase it online: http://www.bonacoproducts.com/
GIVEAWAY: Bonaco is generously offering two (2) That’s IT Mommy readers their own Caboose Travel Potty! – Ends 8/23
REQUIRED ENTRY – Visit http://www.bonacoproducts.com/ and tell us what you like about the Caboose. Come back here and leave a comment in the reply box below this post.
Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count)
Optional Bonus Entries – Leave each extra entry in a separate comment.
- Sign up for Bonaco’s e-newsletter here (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed or email (or tell us that you already do) (1 extra)
- Check us out on Facebook (let us know who you are) (1 extra)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID) (1 extra)
- Blog about this giveaway (leave the link) (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs (1 extra)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – I want to win a Caboose Travel Potty! via @thatsitmommy http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=4890 #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra)