We attended opening night of Disney On Ice : Disney•Pixar’s Toy Story 3 last night at the Staples Center and we loved it! Toy Story 3 was the first movie my daughter saw in the theater. We also own the DVD so it’s save to say that we’re very familiar with the storyline. The Disney On Ice production is an accurate version of the movie.
The entertaining 2-hour show is fun for the entire family. The production has wonderful costuming, high energy skating and terrific music. My daughter’s favorite Toy Story character is Jessie but she she keeps talking about the green Army Men opening! I personally loved the Ken and Barbie interactions and seeing Mickey, Minnie and Pluto is also always a treat!
I highly recommend taking the family to see the show. Just a reminder to dress warm! The venue does get chilly!!
Use code: MOM for savings! Redeem your savings at the Arena Box Offices, online and Ticketmaster.com/mom or call 1-800-745-3000.
Find out more at: www.disneyonice.com
Disney On Ice will be at the following So. Cal locations and dates.
Los Angeles – Staples Center: Wednesday, December 14 – Sunday, December 18
1111 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles 90015
- Thursday, December 15 – 7:30pm
- Friday, December 16 – 11:00am, 7:30pm
- Saturday, December 17 – 11:30am, 3:30pm, 7:30pm
- Sunday, December 18 – 11:30am, 3:30pm, 7:30pm
Orange County – Honda Center: Tuesday, December 20 – Sunday, December 25
2695 E. Katella, Anaheim, CA 92806
- Tuesday, December 20 – 7:30pm
- Wednesday, December 21 – 1:00pm, 7:30pm
- Thursday, December 22 – 11:30am, 3:30pm, 7:30pm
- Friday, December 23 – 1:00pm, 7:30pm
- Saturday, December 24 – 1:00pm, 4:30pm
- Sunday, December 25 – 4:30pm
Inland Empire – Citizens Business Bank Arena: Wednesday, December 28 – Sunday, January 1
4000 Ontario Center Parkway, Ontario, CA 91764
- Wednesday, December 28 – 7:30pm
- Thursday, December 29 – 12:00pm, 7:30pm
- Friday, December 30 – 11:30am, 3:30pm, 7:30pm
- Saturday,December 31 – 11:30am, 3:30pm
- Sunday, January 1 – 2:30pm
Long Beach – Long Beach Arena: Wednesday, January 4 – Sunday, January 8
300 E. Ocean Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90802-4825
- Wednesday, January 4 – 7:30pm
- Thursday, January 5 – 7:30pm
- Friday, January 6 – 11:00am, 7:30pm
- Saturday, January 7 – 12:00pm, 3:30pm, 7:30pm
- Sunday, January 8 – 12:00pm, 3:30pm, 7:30pm
Tickets are priced from $16, $21, $26, $45 (VIP) and $70 (Front Row)
Opening Night tickets available for only $12 each (not valid for premium seating)
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received tickets from Disney On Ice free of charge to facilitate this post. All photos taken by Tee/That’s IT Mommy.