Chances are you have heard of The Fresh Beat Band. I know I have! Usually on a daily basis my four year old daughter mentions one of the Nickelodeon Show’s main characters. And the songs. They stick in your head like glue. Seriously, I have been walking around for days singing “Just Like a Rockstar” The Fresh Beat Band tour is taking place right now across the country but tickets are hard to come by. Believe me I tried to get them for my daughter because to her The Fresh Beat Band are the coolest rockstars there are. If you have a Fresh Beat Fan at home then you need to check out The Fresh Beat Band: Music From the Hit TV Show. The album features 19 catchy, preschool-friendly tracks from the three seasons of the show. My daughter loves the CD. She sings along to all the songs and is constantly asking to listen to it while we are driving in the car. The CD would be a great alternative to candy in your preschoolers Easter Basket.
The Fresh Beat Band: Music From The Hit TV Show Track Listing:
- Fresh Beat Band Theme
- Here We Go
- A Friend Like You
- Just Like A Rockstar
- Reach For the Sky
- I Can Do Anything
- Music (Keeps Me Movin’)
- Good Times
- Loco Legs
- Get Up And Go Go
- Another Perfect Day
- Stomp the House
- Surprise Yourself
- We’re Unstoppable
- Friends Give Friends A Hand
- Freeze Dance
- Great Day
- Bonus track from Bubble Guppies: Sun, Beautiful Sun
About The Show:
The Fresh Beat Band, centers on four best friends – Kiki (Yvette Gonzalez-Nacer), Shout (Thomas Hobson), Marina (Tara Perry) and Twist (Jon Beavers) – in a band who love to sing and dance. Kids are introduced to the fundamentals of music such as melody, rhythm, tempo and performance styles. In each episode, preschoolers sing and dance along as they help The Fresh Beat Band solve everyday challenges. Viewers also learn the importance of friendship, working together in a positive way and respecting each other’s differences.
Check out the tour website — http://www.freshbeatbandlive.com
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will receive a copy of The Fresh Beat Band: Music from the Hit TV Show This giveaway is open to US residents only (18+). Ends 4/19/02
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter tell us who is your child’s (or your) favorite Fresh Beat Band Member. Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Like Fresh Beat on Facebook
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – #Win a Fresh Beat Band CD via @thatsitmommy http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=23233) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on April 19, 2012 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received The Fresh Beat: Music from the Hit TV Show free of charge to facilitate this review. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.