They’re two they’re four they’re six they’re eight
Shunting trucks and hauling freight…
The one and only, Thomas The Tank Engine is in town! Fillmore & Western Railway is the next stop for the Day Out With Thomas: The Go Go Thomas Tour 2013. Purchase your tickets now for April 26, 27 & 28 and use promo code DOWT2013 for $2 off per ticket (@TicketWeb)! Kids of all ages are treated to a fun ride with Thomas along with fun activities outside of the ride. The event is celebrating it’s 18th year. I can’t believe that this is the first time we’re experiencing this fun day.
My daughter is five and loves Thomas. Her 3rd birthday was Thomas themed and it was held at another fun railway in SoCal. She was thrilled for Day Out With Thomas and squealed when she saw Thomas pull into the station. I have to admit that his arrival is really cool. Kids line up to greet him while he toots away! The train ride was fun especially when we rode through train crossings. Traffic in the area honked as we pulled by. After the ride we made sure to visit all the fun stations. Make sure you pick up a scavenger hunt sheet! Collect all four stamps and collect a fun prize at the gift shop!
What to expect!
· A 25-minute (approximate) ride with Thomas the Tank Engine
· Meet Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway
· A Thomas & Friends Imagination Station; featuring stamps, temporary tattoos, hands-on arts & crafts, train tables, and coloring sheets.
· Storytelling, video viewing and live music, a hay maze, bouncy houses, children’s putt-putt golf, Thor’s Reptile Family and food and drink vendors.
· Make sure to bring a hat and sunscreen! The train offers inside and outdoor seating. We sat outside and the sun was strong!
WHEN: April 26, 27 & 28
TIME: 9:00 am to 4:00pm
WHERE: 250 Central Avenue
COST: $18 per ticket.
Tickets are on sale now by calling toll-free 866.468.7630 or logging onto www.ticketweb.com/thomas.html. For more information and directions, contact the Fillmore & Western Railway at 805-524-2546 or www.fwry.com
For general information or to find a Day Out With Thomas: The Go Go Thomas Tour 2013 event near you, visit www.thomasandfriends.com/dowt.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this post. Tee was invited to Day Out With Thomas from Fillmore free of charge to facilitate this review. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.