Become more organized! A popular resolution – but how do you make it happen? Mabel’s Labels is a quick, inexpensive way to begin.
I began seeing their cool sticky labels in playgrounds around town this summer so decided to try them out. I ordered labels with my daughter’s first and last name and a very cute little princess logo. I placed it on her favorite Sigg metal water bottle and five months later through multiple dishwasher cycles and lots of preschool wear and tear it looks as good as the day I applied the label. My next goal is to order clothing labels so that I can keep her winter coat easily identifiable.
Mabel’s Sticky Labels are dishwasher/microwave safe, peel and stick labels. They were created by a couple of Canadian moms who were frustrated by the amount of stuff that left their houses, never to return. After lots of research and testing they created the perfect labels for the stuff kids lose. Who doesn’t love a mom product created by moms?
Their sticky labels and clothing labels are dishwasher, microwave and laundry safe, and customized with a child’s name, choice of colors and icon. They also offer child safety products and household labels. The classic sticky labels can be purchased on www.mabels.ca in sets of 45 for $18.50.
I’m also a Buzzmama who acts as Mabel’s Labels ambassadors. Through the Buzzmamas program, moms can volunteer to represent their products and share stories about Mabel’s Labels with friends, family, colleagues and other mamas you know. Simply provide feedback and share the conversations you have about Mabel’s Labels to become eligible for free products. The more you talk and ‘buzzback,’ the more free stuff you can earn. Plus you will receive a beautiful Welcome Kit full of Mabel’s Labels goodies when you enter the program.
GIVEAWAY: The cool folks at Mabel’s Labels have offered to award a lucky reader with a FREE set of colorful sticky labels. Ends 02/05/11
MAIN ENTRY – Visit http://www.mabel.ca/ and tell us which labels are your favorite. Leave a comment in the reply box below this post.
(Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count)
Bonus Entries – Leave each extra entry in a separate comment. Each entry is worth 1 point (unless noted).
- Subscribe to our email newsletter or feeds (or tell us that you already do)
- Like us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Follow Mabel’s Labels on Twitter
- Blog about this giveaway (leave the link) (2 extra points)
- Enter another current giveaway (2 extra points)
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post on our site (tell us which one) (2 extra points)
- Tweet: Win a set of Mabel’s Labels colorful stick labels! via @thatsitmommy and @mabelhood http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=8951 (can be tweeted daily)
This giveaway will run through midnight on February 5, 2011 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 24 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to Canadian and U.S. residents only (18+).
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received a package of labels free of charge in order to facilitate this review. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.