Teagan recently had her first dentist appt. We were so excited and nervous for her!
Good oral hygiene has to be installed from an early age. Sometimes Teagan fights us when she’s not in the mood to brush but brushing isn’t something that is negotiable. We try to make brushing fun. She’s helped brush our teeth and we’ve let her choose toothbrushes to make brushing fun for her.
Sometimes we all need a refresher on proper cleaning techniques or tips on how to keep your mouth healthy which in turn leads to a healthier you!
Colgate invites you to learn more about popular oral health topics through their wide range of articles, informative videos and interactive guides. You can find links to these below and you can visit ColgateOralCare.com to get answers to common oral health questions.
Oral Care Information
Explore the Oral Care Information center for news on popular topics such as: bad breath, gum disease, sensitive teeth, and others.
- Bad Breath is one of Colgate’s most popular topics. Here you’ll find information outlining the causes and treatments for halitosis, plus a fun quiz that can help you tell someone they have bad breath without hurting their feelings.
- Gum Disease is the leading cause of tooth loss, yet most people know nothing about it. We’ll teach you what it is, plus simple ways to detect and prevent it. Click here for more information. Also check our quiz to find out how much you know about gum disease.
- Sensitive Teeth: Almost half the population suffers from tooth sensitivity and many accept it as normal. The good news is that sensitivity can be treated with simple in-office and at-home treatments. For more information click here.
- Oral care for children: The oral care needs of children are in constant change. Here you will learn how to care for your child from first tooth to braces. Check Smiles at Every age, a guide to your child’s oral health.
- Whitening: Learn about different teeth whitening methods and get a personal whitening evaluation to help you achieve a whiter, brighter smile.
Colgate Video Library
These informative step-by-step videos will help ensure that your mouth stays healthy and clean.
How to Brush: Brushing twice a day is the easiest way to avoid cavities and gum disease, but are you doing it the right way? Learn the technique professionals recommend for the best cleaning here.
ONE (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will win a Colgate care pack consisting of:
- Visible White
- Colgate Total Advanced Whitening
- Colgate Motion Whitening Battery Powered toothbrush
- Colgate Sensitive Enamel Protect
- Colgate 360 sensitive toothbrush
- Dora the explorer and Sponge Bob square pants toothpaste
- 360 Sonic Power Toothbrush
- Colgate Total Mint Stripe
- Colgate Max Fresh Cool Mint
MAIN REQUIRED ENTRY – Visit Colgate and tell us which oral care product is your favorite. Come back here and leave a comment in the reply box below.
Optional Bonus Entries: Please, leave each extra entry in a separate comment.
- Sign up for Colgate’s E-Newsletter. (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed or email (or tell us that you already do) (1 extra)
- Like us on facebook! (let us know you did) (1 extra)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID) (1 extra)
- Blog about this giveaway (leave the link) (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs (1 extra)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways. (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – WIN a Colgate oral care pack via @thatsitmommy http://wp.me/pAWsG-1fB #giveaway) – come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)