Adeline has a bag obsession. We can’t leave the house without a bag filled with all of her “stuff”. Who knew that a 3 year old needed so much? I am happy to say that I have found the perfect bag for Adeline to tote around. It is made by a Massachusetts company called Kidzsack.
Kidzsacks are eco-friendly creative backsacks for kids developed by Massachusetts mompreneur Tina Hill. Tina, a former fashion designer, drew and sewed the first 100 backpacks. She then had them screen printed on recycled backsacks for kids to color with washable markers. The result was a backpack and a creative project all in one. Tina now uses other local Massachusetts businesses for the sewing and screen printing. The bags are designed for kids ages 4 to 10 years old, and are great backpacks for preschool kids or fun bags to take on an airplane or to the beach. The bags can be washed and colored over and over again. Kidzsack received the Dr. Toy Best Childrens Vacation Product Award in 2009. It has also received Creative Child Magazine Product of the year 2009 and Preferred Choice Award in 2008!
I was so excited when Tina sent us a Kidzsack to try out! Adeline chose the Sea Life Design. The other design choices are Jungle Design, Sports Design and Castle Design. The bag is made from recovered 100% cotton scraps and recycled polyester from plastic soda bottles. Each bag comes with a set of 8 washable markers to be used to color the designs. Adeline had a blast coloring in the seascape. She also used the backside as a blank canvas for her own family portrait. She loved wearing her masterpiece. I loved it because it was like a new toy when I washed it and she started all over again. These bags are a creative way to keep Adeline busy while I make dinner!
The bags retail for only $18 and would make a great gift for any boy or girl. You can view all the designs here: www.kidzsack.com
GIVEAWAY: Kidzsack is generously offering One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader a Kidzsack of their choice.
REQUIRED ENTRY: Visit Kidzsack and let us know which design you would choose. Leave your comments in the reply box below this post.
(Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count)
Optional Bonus Entries – Leave each extra entry in a separate comment.
- Follow Kidzsack on Twitter (1 entry)
- Like Kidzsack on Facebook (1 entry)
- Subscribe to our Email (or tell us that you already do) (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID) (2 extra-leave 2 separate comments, #1, #2)
- Blog about this giveaway (leave the link) (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs (1 entry)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways. (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Comment on one of our non-giveaway posts. (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – WIN an eco-friendly Kidzsack via @thatsitmommy and @kidzsack http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=7895 #giveaway) – come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 entry)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on November 25, 2010 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (18+).
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. We did receive the above mentioned Kidzsack free of charge to facilitate this review. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.