I am so excited to be featuring products that are made in my home state of Massachusetts. I love supporting the local business community and I know that all of you will really enjoy the great products.
The first company I would like to share is called Baby Bella Bows. This is a company started by Laura who was blessed with a baby girl with lots of hair. Laura started making her daughter hair clips when her hair got in her eyes. People commented on how great the clips were and asked Laura to make them for their children or grandchildren … thus the start of Baby Bella Bows.
Laura generously sent Adeline some of Baby Bella Bows top selling products for us to review. We received a pair of bunny clips, ice cream clips, Halloween bow clips and a pink stretchy head band with a detachable large daisy on it. We also received a butterfly hair clip holder for Adeline to hang all her new clips. I normally just use elastics for Adeline and I have to admit it’s hard getting her to keep even those in. But Adeline loves the clips and is really excited to wear them. I couldn’t believe that she actually left them in her hair! Success!
The clips are all handmade by Laura at her home in Medford, MA. She lines the clips with velvet on she uses alligator pinch clips. This style of clip keeps everything in place even on the finest hair. Also, all of the ends of the bows are sealed which ensures that they will not fray! The clips are high quality and Adeline has worn them numerous time. I am impressed by the durability of the Baby Bella Bows. They haven’t frayed and the rhinestones on the bunny clips have stayed on. Adeline receives compliments at preschool on her super cute hair accessories and I have shared the website with of my friends.
The clip holder is also awesome. If you are like me and can never seem to remember where you put things this will be a lifesaver. The butterfly clip holder is a perfect match for Adeline’s room. It Measures 24″ long on grosgrain ribbon and will hold approximately 20-25 clips. We hung it up on Adeline’s bedroom wall and we can now her clips are organized in one spot.
Most clips are $4.99 or $5.99 each, or customers can save $1 each by purchasing a matching set. They come in many different varieties. There are also clips for every Holiday. The headband retails for $9.99 and Laura has just added crochet kufi hats with a removable large daisy retail for $14.99. You can view all the designs here: http://www.babybellabows.com/
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will win one hair clip holder, two hair clips and a headband of their choice
REQUIRED ENTRY – Visit www.babybellabows.com and tell us which clip is your favorite. Come back here and leave a comment in the reply box below this post.
Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count
Optional Bonus Entries – Leave each extra entry in a separate comment.
- Follow Baby Bella Bows on twitter (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Check out Baby Bella Bows on facebook (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do) (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID) (1 extra)
- Blog about this giveaway and tell us why you want to win (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs (1 extra)
- Enter another one (1) of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – I want to win a Baby Bella Bow set. Enter to win via @thatsitmommy & @babybellabows http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=7712 ) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra)