The Life is good Festival is a one-of-a-kind fundraiser event taking place the weekend of September 24th & 25th at Prowse Farm in Canton, MA. The festival is a two-day celebration of music and optimism, featuring three stages of nationally known musical talent, hands-on games, interactive arts activities, and the “Good Kids” zone — home to the top acts in kids entertainment. 100% of Life is good’s profits from the Festival will go towards The Life is good Playmakers, helping kids overcome life-threatening challenges such as violence, illness and extreme poverty.
The 2011 Life is good Festival will feature national headlining artists Ray LaMontagne, The Avett Brothers, Michael Franti and Spearhead, The Levon Helm Band, Robert Randolph and the Family Band,Brandi Carlile, Martin Sexton, Raphael Saadiq, Ingrid Michaelson and The Hold Steady as well as The Dirty Dozen Brass Band, Maceo Parker, Tristan Prettyman, The Ryan Montbleau Band,Zee Avi,Dwight and Nicole, and Jenny Dee and the Deelinquents. Kindie rock superstars Imagination Movers and The Laurie Berkner Band will headline the Good Kids Stage alongside special kids performances from Keller Williams and local favorite Ben Rudnick and Friends. Complete festival information can be found at www.lifeisgood.com.
I am a bit obsessed with the Life is good Festival. We went last year and my family had an amazing time. I will even go as far to say that it was the best family festival that we have ever attended! This event appeals to kids of all ages and fun for parents, too! I am so excited to offer another family a chance to experience the Life is good Festival! That’s It Mommy is giving away a Life is good Festival prize pack to one reader!
- A family four pack of tickets, (2 adults/2 children for Sunday 9/25)
- One copy of the new Laurie Berkner DVD Party Time!
- One case of Chobani Champions, the first Greek yogurt made for kids.
If you are in the MA area or plan on being in the area on 9/25 you can enter to win!
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enterm simply tell us why you think Life is Good! Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT! This giveaway is open to US residents only (18+). Ends 9/20/11.
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Like Life is good on Facebook
- Follow Life is good on Twitter
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – #Win a Life is good festival prize pack via@thatsitmommy @Lifeisgood http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=16349#giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on September 20, 2011 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received press passes to the festival from Life is good free of charge to facilitate this review. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.