My family and I are looking forward to attending this “spooktacular” Halloween Cruise on The Spirit of Boston and we would love for you to join us!
Ghouls, ghosts and goblins are invited to climb aboard the Spirit of Boston for a spooky celebration on the Harbor. Kids and families are invited to trick or treat and enjoy an afternoon filled with ghoulish games for kids, music and goody bags. Kids and parents should come dressed in costume to take part in the Halloween parade. The cruise includes buffet lunch and open soda and juice bars.
Halloween Lunch Cruise Details
Date: October 30, 2011
Boarding: 11:30 AM
Cruising: 12 – 2 PM
Price: From $44.90 per adult* // $19.90 per child ages 3-12*
*Children 2 and under are complimentary
For more information and book this cruise visit Spirit of Boston
About the Spirit of Boston
The Spirit of Boston is a fun and interactive dining experience owned by Entertainment Cruises. The Spirit of Boston offers a variety of exciting cruising options including; lunch, cocktail, and dinner cruises with entertainment; as well as offering the ideal setting for corporate events, anniversaries, weddings or any special occasion. The Boston division of Entertainment Cruises (Spirit of Boston, Odyssey I and Seaport Elite) is Boston’s original entertainment cruise provider, offering more than 35 years of experience in unforgettable dining, entertainment and sightseeing cruises. The Spirit of Boston is located at 200 Seaport Blvd., Boston.
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will receive a family five pack of tickets to attend The Spirit of Boston Halloween Cruise. This giveaway is open to US residents only (18+). Ends 10/25/11.
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter tell us what your child is dressing up as as for Halloween. Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Like Spirit Of Boston on Facebook
- Follow Spirit of Boston on Twitter
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – #Win tickets to Spirit of Boston Halloween Cruise via @thatsitmommy and@EntertainCruise:http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=17245 #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on October 25, 2011 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received tickets from Spirit of Boston free of charge to facilitate this review. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.