Jack, being a typical 4 year old boy, loves to build. Be it blocks, clay, snow, food, dirt, you name it…he can build with it. He is constantly amazing us with his creations. I am more than willing to break out the blocks or almost any other building medium whenever his creative impulses strike. However, while he loves molding clay, I cannot stand it. It’s messy, it gets into every little crack and crevice (I have a blue line in my hardwood floors that I cannot get out thanks to this wonderful stuff), it smells awful, and can stain fabric. My answer to this conundrum came in the form of Bubber. Jack was sent a tub of red Bubber to try out, and both he and I were pleased with it!
Bubber is a lighter than air modeling compound. It has a texture similar to other molding clays, but is far lighter and isn’t sandy or gritty feeling. It breaks apart easily and molds into almost anything you can imagine. Jack had a blast making little creations with this stuff. We found that Bubber works great with cookie cutters. I searched and found a train, gingerbread man, Christmas tree, snowman, and stars among my assortment of cookie cutters. Within about 10 minutes, he had a whole village set up with trees, people, and trains. He played with his Bubber for almost an hour and a half straight (which is quite a long time for a busy 4 year old).
Adam saw how much fun Jack was having with the Bubber and wanted in on the action. Pretty soon, he and Jack had made tons of little blocks out of the Bubber and were stacking them into towers and houses. Cleanup was a breeze. The Bubber compresses easily and fits right back into its tub. There weren’t bits and pieces of it everywhere and there were no stains!
Not only is Bubber fun to play with, it is gluten, dust, allergen, and stain free. It is easy to clean up and never dries out. Manufactured by WABA Fun, Bubber can be found on Amazon.com for $9.99 for a 5 oz bucket
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will receive a Bubber Bucket. This giveaway is open to US residents only (18+). Ends 8/15/11.
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, tell us one of the benefits of Bubber. You can find a list of the benefits here. Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Like Waba Fun on Facebook
- Follow Superstructs Toys on Twitter
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – #Win a Bubber Bucket — an exciting alternative to clay and dough via @thatsitmommy http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=14653 #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on Aug 15, 2011 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received a Bubber Bucket from Waba Fun’s PR. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.