Boo! It’s October, and the countdown to Halloween is on! How are you going to celebrate with your favorite little ghosts and goblins? Once again, the LEGOLAND Resort Parks in Carlsbad, California and Winter Haven, Florida are hosting safe and family friendly Halloween-themed Brick-Or-Treat activities every weekend in October.
Here are the top 5 reasons we think you need to check out Brick-Or-Treat Party Activities at LEGOLAND with your family. (FYI, our first hand experience is with LEGOLAND California so please be sure to check out differences in times and activities on the LEGOLAND Florida website if that is your destination.)
1) It’s a party with something for everyone, even the littlest pumpkin in your family. Guests 12 years old and under can register for nightly costume contests. Prizes go to winners in three categories – Heroes, LEGO-themed and Creative. And depending on your family’s nap times and bedtimes, there is a a full schedule of Halloween special activities for the Brick-Or-Treat Daytime Trail (12pm-5pm) or Brick-Or-Treat Nighttime Trail (5pm-9pm).
2) Trick or treat stations are set up throughout the Park. Families pick up their special Brick-Or-Treat goodie bags at any Treat Station and there are 10 stops to visit along the Trail. We were won over by the thoughtful mix of sweet and health(ier) treat options, such as apples and CLIFF fruit twirls. One station even provided a very special collectible LEGO piece.
3) Fireworks, Dance Parties and Light Shows! A fun line up of live entertainment that will put everyone in the family in a party mood. This year’s show schedule includes The Mail Order Monster Show, Master Ventriloquist Kevin Johnson and The Witchettes LIVE.
4) Rides are open in many parts of the Park, including The Beginning, Miniland U.S.A., Imagination Zone, Land of Adventure and Castle Hill, to add to the experience.
5) Sea Life Aquarium is an additional decorated station, and part of admission for the Brick-Or-Treat Party Night. (Please note that aquarium admission tickets are required for daytime entry)
More information, www.BRICKORTREAT.com or 760-918-5346
For Merlin Annual Pass & Ambassador Member, there is free party night admission for adult or child.
For Standard LEGOLAND Pass Membership the upgrade price is just $15 for Adult or Child. A wristband is required for entry into Brick-or-Treat Party Nights and will need to be purchased the same day of the event at any Check-In/Wristband Distribution kiosks noted in the Event Guide Map. Members must present an active membership ID card to purchase a wristband. Membership upgrade for wristbands cannot be purchased online. Space is limited so please arrive early in the day to retrieve your wristband for that evening’s event.
Walk-Up Party Night Tickets (5pm – 9pm only) Brick-or-Treat Party Nights only tickets (just for the event) for additional friends and family who do not have a membership can be purchased at the Park for just $40 per person. Walk-up tickets are only valid same day from 5-9pm. Space is limited so please arrive early in the day to purchase your wristband for that evening’s event.
For Brick-Or-Treat Party Nights at LEGOLAND Florida Resort, visit their website to find out more about their specific dates and pricing.
* We received entrance into Legoland, Carlsbad to experience Brick-Or-Treat. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.