Looking for a monstrously fun Halloween party? Dress-up the kiddos and take them to LEGOLAND California this Saturday, October 29th! We attended Brick-or-Treat last weekend and had a fabulous time! My daughter loved the Brick-or-Treat Trail! I loved that kids receive a balance of healthy items along with some candy! LEGOLAND is fun on any day but it’s a real treat to experience their Halloween festivities there! Don’t forget your camera. The are plenty of thrilling photo opps throughout the park!
Here’s more info to plan out your day!
Just ONE more Brick-or-Treat Party Nights this year! The sky lights up on October 29 with a display of fireworks to end Brick-or-Treat Party Nights at 9:00 pm, the perfect finale to a fun month of Party Nights! It’s a one-of-a-kind party and best of all, it’s FREE with a paid one-day admission or with your Membership* Pass.
Several monstrously fun areas of LEGOLAND are open late for Party Nights, including Land of Adventure, Castle Hill, the Imagination Zone and Park favorites Coastersaurus, Safari Trek.
Brick-or-Treat Party Nights Admission
Brick-or-Treat Party Nights are included in the price of regular one-day admission. Guests can pre-purchase exclusive PARTY NIGHTS ONLY tickets online for $25, valid for admission from 5pm – 9 pm only. BUY NOW »
Our Brick-or-Treat Trail at the Enchanted Walk is open Saturdays from noon – 9pm and Sundays from noon – 5. During Party Nights, you can choose to visit the trail at the Miniland USA overlook from 5pm – 9pm instead. Both kid-sized cul-de-sacs feature 7 LEGO-themed treat stations and offer a safe, fun and entertaining trick-or-treating experience for kids 12 and under. For those of you with SEA LIFE admission, be sure to visit the bonus Brick-or-Treat station at the Aquarium. READ MORE »
Brick-or-Treat Costume Contest
The much-anticipated costume contest returns to Brick-or-Treat Party Nights where children 12 and under show off their boo-tiful costumes in three categories including STAR WARS™, LEGO-themed and Creative. READ MORE »
Brick-or-Treat Party Nights Entertainment
Be sure to see our live stage show – Mail Order Monsters! Also, enjoy ghoulish entertainment, including:
- Pumpkin Patch Building Event
- LEGO Candy Corn Scavenger Hunt
- Haunted Hideaways
- “Boo Crew” including Brickzini the Magnificant, Count Brickula, Jester Funny Bones, Howlin’ Howie and Zac the Zombie who will boogie through Castle Hill with jugglers, unicyclists, stilt walkers and more.
- Dance Party in the Imagination Zone with wonderful witch sisters Hubble Bubble and Zany Zelda, with special guests the BoogieMonSTARS. READ MORE »
* FREE admission for Members with Memberships valid on the days of Party Nights.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received tickets from LEGOLAND free of charge to facilitate this review and an upcoming holiday post. The review is in our own words along with pieces from a press release and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.