Traveling with kids is not easy. We’ve recently gone on a couple weekend out of town excursions, but you’d think we were packing up to be gone for a couple of weeks! When it comes to kids items we take with us, size and weight are two major considerations. The Go Anywhere Booster Seat is aptly named. It folds up to just slightly larger than the base you see pictured below and weighs only 1.5 pounds. I tested the booster out at home and on a recent trip.
This was so easy to set up. The straps are very sturdy and simple to adjust. There is 1 strap that goes around the chair back, and two that secure the base of the booster seat. The straps hold firmly, despite the wriggling of my little guy.
My 15-month old fits nicely and the straps adjust enough that he has plenty of room to grow. The 5-point harness keeps him safe and secure. It is also very light-weight. We have a travel seat we use with a tray, but it is on the heavier-side. The Go Anywhere Booster Seat allows my son to join us at the dinner table, rather than sitting back in his own highchair.
This booster seat is ASTM-compliant, and is the only booster seat on the market that complies to these standards. It is recommended for kids ages 12 months and up (or once they can sit unsupported) and up to 40 pounds!
Booster Seat Facts:
•Weighs 1.5 lbs.
•Folded measures 12″ W x 11″ D x 4 1/2″ H
•Three sets of adjustable straps to secure to a chair.
•Five point restraint harness.
•Only booster for feeding that meets ASTM certification.
•BPA & Phthalate free.
•Wipe clean seat.
•Ideal for traveling and everyday use.
•Compact, lightweight and easy to carry.
•Folds up easily into bag shape with handle and shoulder strap.
•Chic and Hip looking.
Buy IT: This retails for $39.99 and can be purchased from Buy Buy Baby. It’s such a great price and so compact, I think the grandparents may be getting their own Go Anywhere Booster Seat (I’ve forgotten to take ours too many times to count!).
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will receive Go Anywhere Booster Seat (RV $40). This giveaway is open to US residents only (18+). Ends 7/11/11.
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, tell us a place you’re excited to travel to this summer with your kids. Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – I want to #WIN a Go Anywhere Travel Booster Seat (RV $40) via @thatsitmommy http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=13592 #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on July 11, 2011 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy did receive the product mentioned to facilitate this review. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.