As a child I enjoyed anything and everything Snoopy. One toy that I always wanted was the Snoopy Sno-Cone Machine. Every time I saw the commercial and heard the sno-cone jingle “It’s the Yum Yum Fun that is cool and keen –and it’s name is the Snoopy Snow Cone Machine” the desire for one of my own grew! Imagine being able to have a sno-cone from a SNOOPY Sno-cone machine!
Released in 1979 the Snoopy Sno-Cone Machine was a huge hit. Shaped like a big white dog house you dropped an ice cube in, then turned the crank while pushing down on the snoopy head and voilà! You have a sno-cone!
This fun toy is still around today. It is manufactured by Fundex Games who generously sent us one to review. My excitement rubbed off on my 3 year old daughter, Adeline. She was so excited to make her own sno-cone. The machine was easily assembled. We then added an ice cube, turned the crank and watched our sno-cone appear! Adeline enjoyed scooping the shaved ice with the included snoopy shovel. The machine came with a 1 packet of flavor and 3 small cups to serve the sno-cones in. We chose to use grape juice as a flavor instead of the included flavor packet. Adeline thought it was magic! We have enjoyed a variety of flavors since we’ve received it. We choose to use fruit juice as a healthier alternative to flavor our sno-cones but soda can also be used. I picked up some 3oz dixie cups at the market and those are the perfect size for our sno-cones. This toy will be perfect for cooling off this summer. – Erika
Buy IT: You can purchase the Snoopy Sno-Cone Machine on Amazon for $17.99
GIVEAWAY: Fundex is generously offering one (1) That’s IT Mommy reader a Snoopy Sno-Cone Machine of their own! (ends 6/2/11)
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY – To enter visit Fundex Games and tell what other product you like. Leave comments in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- “Like” Fundex Toys on Facebook
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – RT #Win a Snoopy Sno-Cone Machine via @thatsitmommy http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=12611 #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
This giveaway will run through midnight on June 2, 2011 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (18+).
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received the mentioned product free of charge in order to facilitate this review. Giveaway items will be provided by That’s IT Mommy. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.