It was like Christmas in September when Kieran opened the package from KidsandChic.com. They kindly sent over an outfit by Tuc Tuc for review, and this is the cutest outfit I’ve seen in quite some time! While you’ll definitely see me picking up some clothes at our local Target, every once in a while I’ll splurge when I want to get Kieran something that is more expressive of her outgoing personality and individual style. If this outfit is too nontraditional for you, they also offer more traditional options as well.
This outfit is part of their “Eccentric” Fall/Winter 2011 line and includes a bright blue velvet jacket with ruched sides, sweet floral accents on the jacket and denim skirt, funky multicolored tights (set of 2) and an aptly named girly t-shirt that’s a perfectly feminine mix of sweet and edgy.
The bold pattern reminds me a bit of Picasso. Kieran loves that “one leg is purple and one is blue” on the tights. The tights are heavyweight cotton and come two in a pack (the other set has 2 blue legs with more floral accents as the pattern). The pockets on the denim skirt are unique, too—placed on the sides so they can be viewed from the front or back…very stylish! I love the 3-dimensional floral accents on the jacket and jean skirt. Since they have some fill to them, they’ve held their shape well through continued wash cycles. The shirt is a lycra blend, which will be perfect for cooler days. The velvet hoodie will keep her extra toasty when the temps drop, too! And the colorful, floral neckline and hood pattern add a great accent to this fun line.
Kieran is 44 inches tall and 40 pounds and is wearing a size 5/110 cm. All of the pieces fit her really well, except the skirt is a little too big in the waist on it’s largest setting. Thankfully, it’s adjustable, so I could easily take it in a few notches.
KidsandChic.com is a hip on-line kids clothing boutique based in Toronto, Canada that carries Tuc Tuc, Elle, Elisa Menuts for formal occasions and other fashionable clothing lines. Tuc Tuc is a Spanish line of clothing with bold patterns and colors, in sizes ranging from 1 month to size 14.
BUY IT: Items in the line range from $33 to $62 USD. The Tuc Tuc Girl 2 Tights Set – Eccentric is $33, the Tuc Tuc Girl Denim Mini Skirt – Eccentric is $48, the Tuc Tuc Girl Long-Sleeved Multicolored Top – Eccentric is $51 and the Tuc Tuc Girl Velvet Turquoise Blue Hooded Sweatshirt – Eccentric is $62. I love this entire set, but to cut costs, getting just a couple of pieces to mix and match with different outfits will still really make a stylish mark this school year! And now, you can get free shipping to all US and Canadian addresses with all orders over $90!
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will receive a a $50 gift card to use at www.KidsandChic.com. This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only (18+). Ends 10/21/11.
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, visit www.kidsandchic.com and tell us at least one thing you’ll likely use your gift card for (other than reviewed items). Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Like KidsandChic.com on Facebook
- Follow KidsandChic on Twitter
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – RT #Win a $50 GC to www.Kidsandchic.com via @thatsitmommy and @KidsandChic http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=16946 #giveaway US & Canada) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on October 21, 2011 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. and Canadian (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received the Tuc Tuc outfit mentioned from KidsandChic.com free of charge to facilitate this review. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. Gift card is good towards merchandise only. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.