ChicoBag is fantastic eco-friendly company that has created a line of reusable bags in an awesome variety of styles and designs. The founder, Andy Keller, stopped using single-use plastic bags after a visit to his local landfill, and he hasn’t looked back since that fateful day in 2004. The Original ChicoBag reusable bag was appropriately first sold on Earth Day, 2005, and has evolved from white, to ten colors and numerous fabulous prints.
Since their Original ChicoBag hit the market, they have expanded to have a fantastic variety of bags, bottle slings, accessories, and other products in vibrant colors and very cool designs built on themes including Zen, Earthday, Blossoms, Karma, Monsters and so many other designs it’s hard to pick a favorite. Their line of rePETe™ products are made up to 100% of recycled materials, depending on the design, and bring their eco-message to an even higher plateau.
ChicoBags range in price from $5.99 for the Original in ten colors and $6.99 for prints, to $12.99 for the Vita bag which holds up to 40 pounds, to $39.99 for their Duffle RePETe that comes in five different colors and, as with all ChicoBags, folds into a pouch no bigger than a few decks of cards.They also create custom bags where you can select the style, color and provide the artwork for eco-friendly marketing ideas. Additionally, they are a fantastic resource for fundraisers, as they help different organizations raise money while reducing our trash output. Visit them at http://www.chicobag.com/ for more information about their custom and fundraising programs.
Personally, I love the fact that each bag completely folds into its own little pouch. I can toss a few into my bag when I head out to the market and they’re so light-weight, you don’t even realize you’re carrying them. The pouch clip is another fantastic feature, because when I head to the beach, they easily hold all four full-sized towels and I never lose my keys!
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will receive a Vita in Enlightenment – retail value $12.99, which is part of their DesignbyHumans Collection – http://www.chicobag.com/product/vita-design-by-humans-enlightment
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, visit http://www.chicobag.com/and tell us which ChicoBag you would choose if you won. Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT! Ends 4/18/12
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Like ChicoBag on Facebook
- Follow ChicoBag on Twitter
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – IT’s Easy Being Green! #Win a Sling RePete @ChicoBag via @thatsitmommy http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=23253 #giveaway #earthday) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on April 18, 2012 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received the bags in this post from ChicoBag free of charge to facilitate this review. Giveaway item will be provided by Erin of That’s IT mommy. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.