I’m sure most of you are familiar with Wilton and their tremendous selection of baking supplies. You can always count on Wilton for products that will assist you in creating beautiful cakes, scrumptious cupcakes, yummy cookies and more. Wilton also offers products that go beyond baking and decorating through their division called Copco. According to Copco.com, Copco is the leading manufacturer of teakettles. They also offer designer kitchen tools and accessories all at affordable prices.
I depend on kitchen accessories to alleviate my clumsiness in the kitchen. Plus, I love gadgets and accessories. Wilton offered me the chance to review a few of Copco’s accessories from their Smart Gadget line. I decided on testing the Collapsible Colander, the Measure & Serve Spoon and the Ice Cream Scoop.
First up was the Collapsible Colander ($14.99) from their Smart Gadget Perfect Preparation collection. Don’t let the size of this colander fool you. It might look small but it holds a can of beans or a couple of servings of pasta. I appreciate the size and the fact that the colander is collapsible. The colander takes up minimal space in my rather small kitchen.
Second was the Measure & Serve Spoon ($7.99) from the Smart Gadget Heat & Eat collection. This utensil is a measuring spoon, mixing spoon and has a built-in spoon rest. The spoon has pre-marked 1/4 and 1/3 cup measurements. This feature keeps me from stumbling around with too many cups and tools!
Last was the Ice Cream Scoop ($8.99), which happens to be my favorite. The scoop is also from the Heat and Eat collection. I love this ice scream scoop! The scoop shape is tapered which makes cutting into hard ice cream a breeze. Our ice cream slid off the scoop without having us scoop out the ice cream that usually gets stuck in the ice cream scoop! I love the heavy-duty construction. Plus the handle of the scoop was the perfect size for my daughter.
All of Copco’s gadgets are orange or orange and black. The colors are bold and the orange definitely stands out against my drawer of kitchen gadgets/accessories. Copco products are sturdy, attractive and I’m sure any mom would find these products useful in their busy schedules. All products are dishwasher safe and I actually had fun using them! Moms! Are your families big on snacks? You might want to check out Copco’s new bag caps. Copco products can be found at Target, Wal-Mart or visit copco.com for a list of other retailers.
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will win the three Copco Smart Gadgets reviewed in this post (Bag Caps not included). Giveaway ends 10/1
REQUIRED ENTRY – Visit www.copco.com and tell us something new you learned about Copco or tell us what other products you’d love to try. Come back here and leave a comment in the reply box below this post.
Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count
Optional Bonus Entries – Each entry MUST BE in a separate comment.
- Follow Wilton on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Like Wilton on facebook (let us know who you are) (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do) (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Check us out on Facebook (let us know who you are) (1 extra
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID) (1 extra)
- Blog about this giveaway and tell us why you want to win (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs (1 extra)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – Enter 2 win Copco Smart Gadgets via @thatsitmommy Kitchen essentials that make preparing meals easier! http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=6426) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra)