My daughter loves shoes. Since she was old enough to talk, she would ask to try on shoes and, of course, would then want to go buy them! I promise I don’t always agree but you really can never have too many pairs of shoes can you? Recently, I found the Sweetest pair of cupcake Pro-Ked slide on sneakers on Zazzle. I knew that Adeline would be in love as soon I saw them. (She has been into cupcake-related things lately.) Zazzle was generous enough to send us a pair for review!
What is Zazzle? To put it simply, they’re the world’s leading platform for quality custom products. You can create anything on there! Choose from billions of products to customize your own or choose from already made designs in catergories such as clothing, accessories, cards and postage, home, office, art, photo and more. I swear there is nothing that you can’t get on this website. Zazzle creates custom Keds in either your own creation or tons of already made creations. I was so excited to find a whole category devoted to cupcakes! The designs are so fun and bright and would appeal to children and adults alike. I was told that it would take about four weeks for the sneakers to be produced and ship out. To my delight (or should I say Adeline’s delight) they arrived in less than two weeks! The pair we chose was an existing design. A cupcake with a smiley face and hearts printed on a Keds slip on sneaker. Adeline wears a size 9-9.5. I ordered the 9.5 and they are true to size. She is usually picky about how shoes fit and hasn’t complained once about them being uncomfortable. They are as cute as they are in the picture and they are very high quality! The sneakers we received retail for $64.30 which is more than I would usually spend on a pair of sneakers for a 3 year old, but they are so fun and original that it makes it worth the price.
You can check out all zazzle has to offer by going to their website.
There truly is something for everyone and if you are feeling creative, you can customize your own sweet product.
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will win a $50 gift code for Zazzle! GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED.
REQUIRED ENTRY – Visit Zazzle and tell us which item is your favorite!
Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count
Optional Bonus Entries – Each entry MUST BE in a separate comment and are worth one point unless otherwise noted.
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Like us on Facebook
- Like Zazzle on Facebook
- Follow Zazzle on Twitter
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Leave a comment on a non giveaway post
- Feel free to enter any of our other current giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter (Comment #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – I entered to #win a $50 Gift Code to @Zazzle via @ThatsITMommy http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=10188) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra)
THIS GIVEAWAY WILL RUN THROUGH MIDNIGHT ON MARCH 25, 2011 (PST). WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN USING RANDOM.ORG FROM ALL VALID ENTRIES AND NOTIFIED VIA EMAIL. WINNER WILL HAVE 48 HOURS TO CONTACT US BEFORE ANOTHER WINNER IS CHOSEN. GIVEAWAY IS OPEN TO U.S. RESIDENTS ONLY (18+).
* WE DID NOT RECEIVE MONETARY COMPENSATION FOR THIS REVIEW. THAT’S IT MOMMY RECEIVED THE MENTIONED PAIR OF CUSTOMIZED KEDS IN THIS POST TO FACILITATE THIS REVIEW. THIS WILL IN NO WAY SWAY OUR OPINION OF THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE. THE REVIEW IS IN OUR OWN WORDS AND IS OUR OPINION. YOUR RESULTS AND OPINIONS MAY DIFFER.