What you need:
- Miniature grapevine wreath
- School photo
- Red or green cardstock
- Pen or pencil
- White craft glue
- Sequins or small colorful beads
- 6″ piece of yarn
How To make it:
- Place grapevine wreath on top of cardstock and roughly trace around wreath
- Cut the circle out, making sure it’s big enough to cover the back, but not so large that it hangs over the edge of the wreath.
- Glue the grapevine wreath to the cardstock circle.
- Cut the photo into a circle and glue to the cardstock
- Glue looped yarn to the back of the wreath.
- Decorate front of the wreath with beads or sequins or as we did pompoms
- You can find miniature grapevine wreaths at your local crafty supply store.
- For younger kids, skip the beads/sequins step to make it simpler.
- Instead of cardstock, you can use construction paper glued to thin cardboard.