One of my favorite things to do this time of year is make our personalized Christmas card. I love looking through pictures from the past year, and picking out the ones that remind me of all the fun times we’ve had and sharing them with our loved ones. This year, I used a great online company, Paper Coterie, to design our card (www.papercoterie.com).
I have designed our holiday cards online for the past few years. I always seem to have trouble finding a card I love. I find that some of the larger websites that cater to personalized products have an almost overwhelming selection and yet I usually feel like I’m settling for a card I like rather than love. I did not have that problem with Paper Coterie.
Paper Coterie is an amazing site with a boutique feel. Their products are beautiful with a hand-crafted look. A lot of the designs remind me of something a very crafty person (i.e. not me) would make. Their style seems simple and under-stated, yet classic and elegant.
The site has products ranging from cards to calendars to growth charts, all personalized with your own pictures. I absolutely love their desktop calendars and recipe books, and their holiday cards are beautiful. I found the perfect card within minutes on the site. I was able to personalize it with our pictures, complete with editing, cropping, and changing to black and white, within 20 minutes from start to finish. The site is easy to navigate and the process of making your personalized creation is user-friendly and quick. A set of 12 personalized photo cards is $18.00.
Once I had ordered my cards, I received confirmation and was kept up to date on the process of my order throughout the process. I received my cards in less than a week and I am thrilled with the final product! These cards are not your run of the mill photo cards. They are printed on a nice, quality card stock and the colors and picture clarity are fantastic. I am really excited to have such a beautiful, well-crafted card to send out this year! On a side note, inside my box I found a little envelope with a note thanking me for my purchase and welcoming me to the website. Attached to that note was a cute little necklace! What great customer service!
I am so happy with this company and I highly recommend Paper Coterie to you all! Whether you’re in need of a gift, holiday cards, or something extra special to document your memories, I’m sure you’ll find a great product on their site.
BUY IT: A set of 12 personalized cards is $18.00. The personalized calendar pictured above is just $25. And, now through 12/14/11, they have a great deal going–buy one calendar get a second copy FREE with promo code CALENDAR2011 when you check out on their website.
GIVEAWAY: Four (4) That’s IT Mommy readers will receive a $30 credit to use at http://www.papercoterie.com/. This giveaway is open to US residents only (18+). Ends 12/1/11.
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, visit http://www.papercoterie.com/ and tell us what your favorite product is. Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Like Paper Coterie on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow Paper Coterie on Twitter (let us know who you are)
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy –4 winners will #Win a $30 GC to @papercoterie via @thatsitmommy http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=19078 #giveaway #holiday) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on December 1, 2011 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received a $30 credit from Paper Coterie free of charge to facilitate this review. Giveaway items will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.