Sandboxes and summer simply go together. The Green Toys Sand Play Set is the sturdiest set I’ve seen around. It’s pretty typical that I’ll go through at least 2 or more buckets and multiple shovels that don’t hold up to the level of play my kids put them through. And jagged plastic pieces…can you say dangerous?
There is no way this rope handle is going to give under the pressures of heavy sand (or my kids battling over who will get it next!) and the shovel easily supports a huge scoop of wet sand.
My kids range from 15 months old to 4 years, and they both love it! This is a toy that they will enjoy for many years. And it’s made so well, it will definitely last that long!
Not just for sand…Kieran also used it to collect berries one afternoon.
The Green Toys Sand Play Set includes:
- Bucket with rope handle
- Castle mold
All pieces are non-toxic and BPA, PVC and phthalate-free. The rope handle is made with 100% US-made cotton. The Sand Play Set retails for $21.99 and will be the only one you’ll need all summer and beyond!
Green Toys Inc. makes an awesome line of classic children’s toys constructed from recycled plastic and other environmentally friendly materials. This helps reduce fossil fuel use and reduce greenhouse gas emissions, improving the overall health and happiness of the planet. Their products are proudly made in the U.S.A. from 100% recycled plastic milk containers. They have won numerous awards since the inception of their company—and for good reason! For more information on Green Toys and their products, visit their website.
GIVEAWAY: Green Toys is kindly offering One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader a new Green Toys Sand Play Set! Ends 6/19/11
REQUIRED ENTRY – Visit Green Toys and tell us another great toy you think is perfect for summer fun. Come back here and leave a comment in the reply box below this post.
Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – Each entry MUST BE in a separate comment and are worth one point unless otherwise noted.
- Follow Green Toys on twitter
- Like Green Toys on facebook
- Like us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy– I just entered to win a @greentoysinc Sand Play Set via @ThatsITMommy http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=12873 #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (once per day)